Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
I received eCOPR on 29th Nov but my dependents yet to receive PPR. Usually how long it will take? Should i need to submit webform to check on the same.
In between, my son received renewed passport, should i need to update the same through web form?

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hi all,

If the principal applicant has done virtual landing and got the E-COPR, outland dependents can travel without any issues, correct as PA has done virtual landing , considering PR card hasn't arrived for PA?

Thanks

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Hi all,

If the principal applicant has done virtual landing and got the E-COPR, outland dependents can travel without any issues, correct as PA has done virtual landing , considering PR card hasn't arrived for PA?

Thanks
To my knowledge outland dependents should have their eCOPR which they will get it after passport sent and received.

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
To my knowledge outland dependents should have their eCOPR which they will get it after passport sent and received.
That's correct. However, as per rule dependents can do their landing in Canada together with principal applicant or only if principal applicant has done the landing. since, PA is already in Canada and completed virtual landing. I'm assuming, dependents can travel and land in Canada even if PR card for PA hasn't arrived.

Vroh

Oct 7, 2020
Hi all, Can you please suggest me…We got our copr and visa stamped on passports. We are planning to travel in February. But my children passport validity is till July.
1.Can we travel to Canada if we have passport which expires less than 6months?
2. Will Airlines( Air India) allow us to travel?
3. Do I need to renew the passport and travel? Need your valuable suggestion.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Hi all, Can you please suggest me…We got our copr and visa stamped on passports. We are planning to travel in February. But my children passport validity is till July.
Can you share visa stamping timeline ?thank uz

Ashish_2021

Sep 29, 2021
Anyone received single email for all dependents saying subject as "Ready for Visa" instead of actual PPR letter for every outland dependents..?

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Anyone received single email for all dependents saying subject as "Ready for Visa" instead of actual PPR letter for every outland dependents..?
I got only one request letter for both dependents in gckey.in letter they mentioned both dependents name that they both have to submit.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Is it necessary to place an empty envelope inside the main one? No where in the email from VFS they have mentioned this?
Hi.I just want to know when u sent ur passport to delhi ircc? Did u already get it back.even my dependence dint put extra envelope in package n even I think it’s not necessary. Can u tell me lil about it.my dependents passport received on 26 nov.no update after that. @gn911

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
I received response from MP today it says the following
```
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on November 19, 2020.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the applicant's submission is complete, has been finalized on November 19, 2020.
  • The Vancouver Immigration office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
    • the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on May 12, 2021.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid for the applicants.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants.
  • The security verifications are currently valid for the applicants.

```

All checks seemed to have passed but it is waiting for final review. Is the final review about the eligibility again since i added my spouse after the AOR ?

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
You can travel as long as having valid visa stamping, just that after coming you can renew your passport. I did the samething.

KDelhi88

Oct 15, 2021
Hi All,

I have 2 questions, please confirm -

1. - I have received my COPR on 1st Dec and I am the dependent outside canada. But in the COPR it is written - please confirm if you do not have any other dependent than listed below <My spouse name and date of birth> - my spouse is infact the PA

And in remarks it's written - Dependent outside Canada(while my spouse is already in in Canada and has done virtual landing) and I am the dependent.

2. I will be landing in Toronto in Dec end and I have a close relative with permanent address in Ottawa (another province). Can I give her address as mailing address during landing as me and my spouse will still be looking for a permanent address?