+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
After a very long wait of almost 1.5 years.. finally got the portal email today. I replied that my spouse is not in Canada and shared UCI , entry date and other details they asked for..
So what is the next step? Can you share your input please.

P.s : still can’t digest the fact that I got the portal email :) :)

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
After a very long wait of almost 1.5 years.. finally got the portal email today. I replied that my spouse is not in Canada and shared UCI , entry date and other details they asked for..

They will send you credentials. input ur photo and address.
Once they issue you E-Copr apply for SIN and health card using that.
change in ur SIN number on all the places u provided ur previous SIN such as bank and work places.
Hopefully ur spouse gets PPR/RFV soon too

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
They will send you credentials. input ur photo and address.
Once they issue you E-Copr apply for SIN and health card using that.
change in ur SIN number on all the places u provided ur previous SIN such as bank and work places.
Hopefully ur spouse gets PPR/RFV soon too
Thank you so much for the details.. :)

pkurapat

Nov 11, 2021
Strange. Try emailing the portal email team at ircc.clientportal-portailclient.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Ask them if they have send any communications for your profile.
I did send an email yesterday night. I have received an automated response with the below info and no update after that:

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC.

For more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

If you receive an invitation to use the portal, instructions will be included.

Have questions?

Find answers in the Help Centre: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html or by contacting our Client Support Centre by completing the Web Form or dialing 1-888-242-2100, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Has anyone in this group sent an email to the IRCC portal recently and received a response from them.?

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Sta

Strange, got the same portal email again today.. I have again replied to the email .. Has anyone else received it more than ones???

kt8476

Sep 8, 2021
Sta

Strange, got the same portal email again today.. I have again replied to the email .. Has anyone else received it more than ones???
It's normal I think, many if not all ppl received them multiple times before getting their credentials email.

Reactions: Shik18

anki91

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Hi All,

My husband is Inland PA and I am the outland dependent(India)
My husband has received eCOPR yesterday. Also he has received Request letter in CIC account, which mentions about submitting passport. The Request letter is addressed in his name and also has his UCI number.

Is this PPR for dependent ?

Do we need RFV mail as well, before sending the passport for stamping for the dependent?

Any help is much appreciated.

@legalfalcon @legalfalconindia

Last edited:

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
I received a GU and upon checking they have updated my profile that my second medical exam has passed on Nov 18, 2021.

how long will it take generally to receive Portal or PPR now that second medical has passed?
I received a GU today again. I can't wait anymore. Do you guys know how long it can take now ?
Timeline in signature.

anki91

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Hi All,

I know most of you know this, but hope this might be helpful for someone.

Required Documents:
1. RFV letter.
2. Original Passport.
3. Two photos.
4. Copy of the receipt of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF).
5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes).
6. VFS Consent form.
7. Courier and SMS form (depends on the country, this is for India).

Steps to be followed: ( Not sure of other countries, this is for India).
1. First u need to submit the webform to vfs for passport submission. One webform for one dependent and u need to submit one full package for one dependent. In the webform, select the catogory as PR and select yes or no for BIO. Then fill details of the dependent name as in passport, applicaiton no, contact info and address.
2. Once you submit the webform you will get a confirmation mail.
3. You will receive Payment link within 3 workign days, which is valid for 12 hrs only. If u missed to pay that then again u need to raise another webform.
4. Then they will assign airway bill number with 24 working hrs from the day of sucessful payment.
5. Courier guy from blue dart will collect the package from you, in the address that u mentioned in the webform after 3 to 5 days from the bill number generation.
6. As the airway bill have all the to and from address details, you can just address the package to "The Visa Officer, VFS Global Canada".
7. Once it is stamped, you will receive the COPR and Passport and number of days for stamping depends on the voulme of application in their queue.

Hi,
The biometric enrollment question in webform- I had applied Biometric earlier when I applied for Visitor Visa in 2019.
The answer should be Yes or No for the question?

Please help

Reactions: KBB_26