+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

Rav0056

Jun 12, 2021
eCoPR- 20th aug
Got first GU on 20th October
Nothing after that, just want to know what to expect next. If anyone have any idea..thank you

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Yesterday I got approval for my PR Card and it says is on the way :). Here is my timeline:
First Confirmation: Fri, Aug 20th
Portal Credentials: Tue, Aug 24th (Address and Picture uploaded on the same day)
eCoPR: Wed, Sept 1st (My Spouse and I got it on the same day)
Spouse PR Card Approved and sent via mail: Thu, Oct 7th
Spouse PR Card Received: Monday, Oct 11th
My PR Card was Approved and sent via mail: Mon, Otc 25th

NOTE: Our pictures are still "under review" in the web portal, even though my spouse already received her PR Card and in GCKey it says my PR Card was approved and already sent via mail. I would pay attention to both the portal and GCKey
Hello, Did you receive your card already? Where are you located?

Reactions: niravrocky

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
ECOPR- Oct 21
Husband PR card approved - Oct 28
husband PR card received - Nov 2

me and my2 kids are still waiting.
VO - Calgary

Draic Kin

Sep 18, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Anyone eCOPR July 2020 still waiting for PR card too?
I am assuming you meant July 2021 :) I'm waiting since July 17th as well. The processing time for new cards dropped to 105 days today. So, I should be receiving my PR Card any day now by this calculation. I'll wait and see.

Purpleyam

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Did you get the photo taken by a professional or did you do it yourself? I did it myself with my phone, so I wonder if the delay is due to that and the photo will be rejected.
That was a professional photo, and if it had to be rejected should have happened by now! Or atleast would have heard an update regarding the address. So hardly doubt that to be the reason.

Purpleyam

Star Member
May 28, 2021
I am assuming you meant July 2021 :) I'm waiting since July 17th as well. The processing time for new cards dropped to 105 days today. So, I should be receiving my PR Card any day now by this calculation. I'll wait and see.
June 27th 2021, Oh well yeah it has passed the timeline. it was 120+ days couple of weeks back and it has slowly dropped to 105 which i guess is a good sign? who knows!

Reactions: klein

Draic Kin

Sep 18, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
June 27th 2021, Oh well yeah it has passed the timeline. it was 120+ days couple of weeks back and it has slowly dropped to 105 which i guess is a good sign? who knows!
I think I'll wait for another two weeks. And if I don't receive my card by then, I will send the solemn declaration form.