+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
I am assuming you meant July 2021 :) I'm waiting since July 17th as well. The processing time for new cards dropped to 105 days today. So, I should be receiving my PR Card any day now by this calculation. I'll wait and see.
Yes, my bad. I meant eCOPR July 2021. 27th to be more extact.

Draic Kin

Sep 18, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Did you have any updates on the portal?
I couldn't link my application to my account so I don't know if there are any updates there or not. But, if you mean the PR confirmation portal, then it has been "photo in review" since August. But, it doesn't mean anything either because my wife received her card 2 months ago and her photo is still in review. So, I suppose they don't bother updating the portal at all.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
I couldn't link my application to my account so I don't know if there are any updates there or not. But, if you mean the PR confirmation portal, then it has been "photo in review" since August. But, it doesn't mean anything either because my wife received her card 2 months ago and her photo is still in review. So, I suppose they don't bother updating the portal at all.
Follow these instructions to link you PR application to your CIC account. Specially "Place of Birth".

Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR or GCMS Notes, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

Reactions: albertohirota

Draic Kin

Sep 18, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Follow these instructions to link you PR application to your CIC account. Specially "Place of Birth".

Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR or GCMS Notes, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.
Thanks for the info. But, I have already tried every possible combination several times, and nothing worked.

Reactions: albertohirota

Purpleyam

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Yup linking is a hit or miss, even with linking It hasn't been of any use for me lol.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks for the info. But, I have already tried every possible combination several times, and nothing worked.
It took me a while as well. After I saw this instruction, I was still not getting it right. But it ended up being that my Place of Birth on COPR wasnt complete as the space they have is limited and my city has a long name, so I used the one on the GCMS notes that was complete and it worked. In this case, even the Upper/Lower cases, punctuations and spaces matter.

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone waiting for the card to be delivered after “approved and mailed” update? I’ve been waiting since October 25th and all I see is people getting the cards between 3-5 business days. Don’t know what to think anymore…

radiox

Aug 9, 2021
Anyone waiting for the card to be delivered after “approved and mailed” update? I’ve been waiting since October 25th and all I see is people getting the cards between 3-5 business days. Don’t know what to think anymore…
Same for me...Card was mailed on October 25 as per IRCC, still did not receive it, even though I am in Ontario and it should take just 3-4 days to deliver it here. Where are you located?

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Same for me...Card was mailed on October 25 as per IRCC, still did not receive it, even though I am in Ontario and it should take just 3-4 days to deliver it here. Where are you located?
I’m located in Toronto, DT. Where are you located?