+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

vs0009

Nov 16, 2021
Hi Everyone, I have an urgent query! Please help! My AOR is 3rd September'21 and all requirements including medical and biometrics have been done. I have also received a GU on Nov 3. I have applied under CEC with PA inland and 1 outland dependent.
Currently, I am in India and my dependent is also in India. Will it affect my application as I have come across the new virtual landing process which states that I have to be in Canada at the time of declaration? Can I declare that I am not in Canada and get my PPR in India without coming back to Canada? I have a valid visitors visa, however, my dependent does not. We want to travel together. Is it possible?
Please help! I am confused!
@legalfalcon Any advice?

Arminder Kaur

Mar 17, 2021
Hi Folks,

We have got the letter stating -

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa."

But this letter is in name of the spouse and my name is not at all there. I am dependent living in India. There is no use of these steps as my spouse is already in Canada. What should be done now? Should I submit my passport with this letter or wait for a specific letter from them for me? Please help.
Did you get this letter in the gc key or just an email, as I received the same but just an email from CPC OTTAW, PLEASE REPLY

Anjana gokul

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
Kochi
Category........
CEC
I am principal applicant in Canada I got first portal mail but not yet copr.My spouse who is in India got passport request.He is required to submit within 30days. My question is does he need to submit it now or wait for my copr.
Can you plz mention timeline???

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Hi Tajinder,
Could you please let me know how many days did it take for the PR card after eCOPR ?
Also, did your dependents received the documents back after submitting the PPR request? If so how much time did they take to return them back ?
Thank you !
3 months after eCOPR. Generally its less for most cases but its IRCC so u never know.
Our passport is on the way for stamping. Highly likely it will still take 20 days.
Details about my cases in my signature.

prathmesh77

Nov 29, 2015
I'm a PA in my file (inland) and my spouse is outland (India). As per latest GCMS notes, it looks like my criminality, security and other things are done but nothing is done for my spouse (although she has submitted her biometrics in June 2021 and Medicals in Sep 2021). How much time would they need to complete her criminality, security?

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Yesterday I got confirmation email n reply today.when I can get portal login information.as ppl discussing here RFV letter which I also got in gc key in which they clearly mention that they need my overseas dependents passport with photo n my ecopr.they gave time of 30 days after my copr not 30 days yesterday onwards .any suggestion would be appreciated.

SG1

Apr 18, 2020
Thank you very much for your kind reply and clarifications !!
Hi @vik.k I have not yet received the Passport Request documents for my Outland Dependents (Spouse and Kid). I have received the eCoPR from the Portal yesterday. Any idea when can I expect that in my email ? Will it be generated through my CIC Express entry account or they will directly send that to my email id which I had provided on reply of their portal email ? Thanks much in advance for your kind clarifications !

LOVEDEEPS

Jul 7, 2021
Yesterday I got confirmation email n reply today.when I can get portal login information.as ppl discussing here RFV letter which I also got in gc key in which they clearly mention that they need my overseas dependents passport with photo n my ecopr.they gave time of 30 days after my copr not 30 days yesterday onwards .any suggestion would be appreciated.
Congratulations,,,,