Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Whether you get a PPR or IRCC ask you to use the portal will depend on your address on file with IRCC.

If your address on file is Canadian, you will be asked to use the portal. However, if you are outside Canada and intend to be outside for the next 3-4 months, you can inform IRCC and instead ask them to send you instructions to submit your passport in the country you are in. Alternatively, you can return back to Canada, and submit your portal info.

Loren27

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
ITA: June 24, 2021
AOR: August 15, 2021
Additional Documents Request: October 27, 2021
1sr Portal Email: November 02, 2021
Portal Credential: November 03, 2021
ECoPR: Waiting

Main applicant and spouse both Inland and 1 dependent child outland got PPR on November 02, 2021.
Are you a filipino?

specs

Mar 25, 2016
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa

Date: November 3, 2021

UCI:
my UCI number / Not spouse
Application:

Dear PAVAN

Please review your contact details above and advise us of any errors or updates.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our CPC-Ottawa office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation.
Due to the current situation regarding the novel coronavirus, if you are unable to provide the requested documents by the due date, please advise our office. We understand that some documentation may be unobtainable at this time. Your application will not be refused because you are unable to provide the requested document on time.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

• Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
  • Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
  • Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
  • Change in health;
  • You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
  • Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

Determine whether you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada at: www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp

1. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that you STILL need to submit your passport(s) even if:

• You or your accompanying family members have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa or permit.
  • You or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

Note: All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.

1. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or your passport is from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and each accompanying family member (Note: any accompanying family member whose passport does require a visa however, will need to submit their original passport as per Step 2a). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months. Please do not send your original passport(s).

*** Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent resident visas cannot be issued on Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents. You must provide an ordinary passport. ***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

A) To submit your package while overseas:

Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee
For Passport Transmission instructions and fee details, please visit:
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/

B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

NOTE: Permanent Resident document(s) Validity

The issuance of your Permanent Resident document(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as requested.

Once you receive your Permanent Resident document(s), please verify the information on it is correct. If there are any errors, such as incorrect spelling of name or incorrect date of birth, please inform our CPC-Ottawa office via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp immediately. Your name will appear in the same format as it appears in your passport.

Your Permanent Resident document(s) will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations or earlier if your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependent children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date.

You must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian Port of Entry before they expire. The validity of the Permanent Resident documents cannot be extended. If you fail to enter Canada before this date and still wish to immigrate to Canada, you must reapply by submitting a new application and paying new processing fees. All such applications will be assessed according to the immigration laws in force at the time of receipt of the application. There is no guarantee a future application would be successful.

I am now confused. i have not received any portal request. I have my spouse in my application. is this for her or myself. UCI number shown is mine. I am in canada , she is in india.
1. is this ppr for her or myself
2. i have not got portal email so far. can i expect it soon?

Hopefully legalfalcon or someone who have gone through the process responds to you .
This seems like the passport request for both you and dependents. I assume your dependents should use this etter to submit there documents. and you should follow step 5 ( notify ircc by webform).

Last edited:

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
Whether you get a PPR or IRCC ask you to use the portal will depend on your address on file with IRCC.

If your address on file is Canadian, you will be asked to use the portal. However, if you are outside Canada and intend to be outside for the next 3-4 months, you can inform IRCC and instead ask them to send you instructions to submit your passport in the country you are in. Alternatively, you can return back to Canada, and submit your portal info.

@legalfalcon.. that I know.
But I have heard from many that they are not sending PPRs and put the file on hold instead and ask to reply once the applicant is back in Canada.

Do you know anything about it

Rushpatel

Feb 21, 2021
ITA: June 24, 2021
AOR: August 15, 2021
Additional Documents Request: October 27, 2021
1sr Portal Email: November 02, 2021
Portal Credential: November 03, 2021
ECoPR: Waiting

Main applicant and spouse both Inland and 1 dependent child outland got PPR on November 02, 2021.
Can you please share form which VO you got portal email?

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Hello guys please do reply me if anyone knows anything about.

I got Gcms last week, it shows eligibility passed// criminality passed// security blank// medical passed// final decision—- Blank.

In the end of the Gcms notes, main officer has written - all requirements passed// integrated search completed NRT. Dependents in India.

So my question is- is my security passed? and what does it mean integrated search?

I request everyone in this group who knows anything about such terms.

HinaGarg

Oct 30, 2021
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the valuable information from this group. Finally, I was able to reunite with my family.
My family members reached Canada.
Good luck to everyone!!!

Thank you,
Pratheesh
Hi, how much time does it take for the dependent to receive their PR after you submitted your address and picture in the PR portal?

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Hi everyone, this has been the longest journey and this forum has been supportive throughout this crazy journey and understanding of what everyone has gone through. My process is finally over, my spouse got his passport back and flight is booked. Just wanna thank everyone and wish you all the very best and Wish everyone else waiting to keep the faith.

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Hi everyone, this has been the longest journey and this forum has been supportive throughout this crazy journey and understanding of what everyone has gone through. My process is finally over, my spouse got his passport back and flight is booked. Just wanna thank everyone and wish you all the very best and Wish everyone else waiting to keep the faith.
Finally! Congratulations!
Amazing news that gives hope to Everyone who is still waiting!
All the best in your Canadian future!

• Love
Reactions: F@l

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Any one noticed the validity of biometrics is void or about to be void after receiving approval?

My biometrics was valid until 2030, however, once my outland spouse received counterfoil and the case is finally approved (after 17 months), my biometrics expiration date was changed to sometime next year, and my spouse's biometrics is already expired on the same date of case approval! Is that normal, or is there is something going wrong? @legalfalcon Thanks a lot for your comments on this issue.

chelab

Oct 13, 2021
Are you a filipino?
Hi, same situation here. May I ask if your dependent child got a personal PPR under his/her name? Coz I am confused on the PPR that I recieved. I do not know if my dependent child (outland) is included on that. I did not recieved an Appendix B for my oitland depedent. Tnx