+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
How long have you been waiting for the PR card , I have been waiting since Sept 7th . Unable to travel because in my country PRTD is taking 2 months to be processed .
I've been waiting since Sept 15th. Dont think we will receive it before Jan tbh - 4 months at least.

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
is it me only or are you guys already worried and triggered by citizenship application? My PR application is not even done yet and I am already triggered by citizenship application lmao. the damage is severe.
My family simply wants to be reunited: one bite at a time.

Reactions: Pk994

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Yes, my dependent received PPR. we have submitted the documents but it is still with IRCC; We have not received it - the tracking says "with IRCC for processing." its been 6 business days.
Yes,stamping should be the last step I think. However, my dependent cannot join me until I get my PRCard because I have to physically go and bring them to Canada, as they are minors..

what do you mean by minors? Does everyone have to go back to their country and bring their dependent?

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
It must be such a relief that this hot coals immigration journey is over. Great that your family will soon reunite. Let me ask you, did you get the PPR from Ottawa or any local VO? And did it come to email or GC account?
Hello my dear, it hasn’t been easy but I am happy it’s finally over. I got the PPR via email from the local visa office.
And today I woke up to the final notification I’ve been waiting for. My spouse passport has been dispatched. So my husband should be receiving it by next week.

sidhi_baat

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hello guys, I need an urgent help. Today ,i got a request letter (PPR) in my gc key account. I am PA already in Canada and my dependent spouse is in India. The PPR letter has only my name and address mentioned but nowhere about my spouse. My question is...should i submit my passport in Canada for Copr or this letter is for my spouse? Will VFS accept this letter for my spouse passport stamping ?

If anyone has been through these steps. Please share. That would be a great help. Thanks

AOR- Jan 2021
Everything passed since July 2021, Remedical for spouse Passed last week and got request letter today.

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

Sampath000

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
I just received my gcms notes shows ALL ASSESSMENTS PAASED A11.2&SELECTION:pASSED."FINAL DECISION: satisfied applicant meets IROA requirements. APPLICATION APPROVED" does that mean my application has been approved in backend???and due date shows 2021nov17th

Vikaskumaran96

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Is there chance of visa rejection when the medical is abt to expire in Jan 2022 . My dependent's is already in Newdelhi IRCC ofc for stamping

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hi ..I got ppr letter today in email from Ottawa office and they ask to submit the passport but there is only mine name and my uci number and I am already in Canada .nothing about my dependent..please can somebody let me know what is that ??

Prabhpahul singh

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey Guys,
I have AOR August 18,2020. All assessment passed when asked update through local MP. I had remedical request on September 6 and was passed on September 17. However, no updates ever since. Anyone waiting for any communication around these timelines.

sidhi_baat

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hi ..I got ppr letter today in email from Ottawa office and they ask to submit the passport but there is only mine name and my uci number and I am already in Canada .nothing about my dependent..please can somebody let me know what is that ??
hi i have exactly same case, received today. Did you figure out something? please share if you find answers