+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
IRCC will never stop to surprise me, while waiting for PR process I had a visitor visa and work permit in process for my spouse and surprisingly they approved my spouse work permit after our PR had already been approved. Lol , I guess that’s their way of saying we can’t refund your money. Lol
When did you apply for spouse open work permit

Olena Koval

Feb 25, 2021
Hello guys,I have a question
How do you think
When the IRCC sent a letter “in order to make a decision complete the sons biometric in 30 days”
We did it two days ago
Is this a good sign after long silence?

Sampath000

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Hello guys,I have a question
How do you think
When the IRCC sent a letter “in order to make a decision complete the sons biometric in 30 days”
We did it two days ago
Is this a good sign after long silence?
Kinda! Even I have recieved a request on gc key saying inorder to make a decision on your file please confirm your employers adress as they couldn't see office on Google Street view(because my boss operates from home office) and I confirmed on 16th October. On October 26th I recieved my gcms notes saying final decision* approved* on 21st. I am exited and waiting for that to be updated on gc key

Olena Koval

Feb 25, 2021
Kinda! Even I have recieved a request on gc key saying inorder to make a decision on your file please confirm your employers adress as they couldn't see office on Google Street view(because my boss operates from home office) and I confirmed on 16th October. On October 26th I recieved my gcms notes saying final decision* approved* on 21st. I am exited and waiting for that to be updated on gc key
Wow!!Its wonderful

rcj100

Nov 5, 2020
Hi Guys, Anyone who received just photographs request? Today I received below request letter for the dependent (spouse) -

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents: Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications).

Anyone knows what size and how many photo needs to upload ?

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Hi Guys, Anyone who received just photographs request? Today I received below request letter for the dependent (spouse) -

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents: Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications).

Anyone knows what size and how many photo needs to upload ?
Why do they ask for photo . ?? This is what I could find Please see here . https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html

rcj100

Nov 5, 2020
I applied CEC class and added my spouse after AOR , as the application process going on this time they just request for spouse (dependent) exactly

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

> Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications) This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/07"

Any idea regarding this ?

as there is only one upload box available on portal .

is it good sign to the PR ?

Baba@1

Jul 22, 2021
Hello, need some suggestion here. Me and my wife applied under Express entry from India. I am the primary applicant and my wife is dependent. Two days back I landing in Canada on work permit and I was about to update my change of address through webform. Today I got passport request for myself and my wife. Now I will be updating IRCC that I am in Canada. What will happen next? Should we wait till I get some reply or we can go ahead with passport submission for my dependent wife who is India. Appreciate your help here. Thanks in advance
Hi Pradeep, I am also in same situation. Have you updated the address and submitted the passport. Can you please guide me. What is your AOR.

lucifer97

Oct 19, 2021
I applied CEC class and added my spouse after AOR , as the application process going on this time they just request for spouse (dependent) exactly

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

> Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications) This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/07"

Any idea regarding this ?

as there is only one upload box available on portal .

is it good sign to the PR ?
Hi rcj100,
When did you request to add your dependent spouse within your ongoing application?

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Hi ..I got ppr letter today in email from Ottawa office and they ask to submit the passport but there is only mine name and my uci number and I am already in Canada .nothing about my dependent..please can somebody let me know what is that ??
Hello.. congratulations.!! Could you please let me know "how many days it took to get the PPR email request after you receive eCOPR?"
I had received eCOPR on 28th Oct and waiting for my dependent PPR request (outland dependent). It would be great help if you could pass on some information about the time lines. Thanks in advance.

Nov 21, 2020
Hey Guys,
I have AOR August 18,2020. All assessment passed when asked update through local MP. I had remedical request on September 6 and was passed on September 17. However, no updates ever since. Anyone waiting for any communication around these timelines.
AOR Aug 10 2020. Exact same status as you and waiting for IRCC's final decision since March 2021

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Hello Folks, Hope you all doing well.
I am a PA with one Outland Dependent. Currently I had received my eCOPR on 28th Oct, and waiting for my Outland dependent next steps/process to get PPR request. can anybody suggest me what is next steps for processing outland dependent and do we need to raise any webform or anything to get the PPR request? at this moment i am clueless and no idea what to do next? If anyone surpassed this kind of situation, please let me know some details? Highly appreciated if anyone through some info here. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: shredder