Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
@legalfalcon Its almost reaching 2 years for my application. But I am still not seeing any progress on my application. Is there anything I can do? Its costing me a lot of time and money. Thank you for your help
If you are fed up of delays go for mandamus. Hire a lawyer and file a mandamus on CIC.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Got eCOPR on August 8th but no PPR for spouse. It's 2.5 months already. Why few of us stuck now at this stage.

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
Canadian immigration has no ethics or any foxed procedure.
Some are getting everything in 2 months and some are waiting from 2 years.

A friend of mine applied in TR to PR pathway after two months from the date of my AOR. He and his wife who is india got COPR and PPR.

How is this justice to us who are trying to unite with our famliy since so long.
CIC rejected my spouse's Open work permit twice and third one is in process since Oct 2020.

People who came to canada way after us got PR before us and we are still waiting and cursing IRCC

Last edited:

Zeekeem

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Hi Everyone, @legalfalcon Sorry for the long message. I need your help please...

My outland dependent recently got Request letter. In the instructions for Step 1: Changes in Circumstances .the last part where it says:

"Your failure to declare all your family members accompanying or not will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the family class regulations"

Do I need to send a webform to Vancouver office for this please?.

spkannan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
@legalfalcon

I have my PR application in process. In My PR application I have my spouse as outland dependent applicant. AND My time line is as follows.

AOR : 18 JUN 2021

Dependent completed Biometrics on 17 Aug 2021, Medical completed on 01 SEPT 2021.
Dependent Medical approved 07 SEPT 2021

Portal Email for Details : 18 SEPT 2021 Replied Same day
Credential for Primary Applicant : 18 SEPT 2021
Photo and Address submitted : 18 SEPT 2021

Portal Email for Details Again : 20 SEPT 2021 Replied Same day
Waiting for eCoPR
Waiting for PR card.

There have been no update since.
Need Suggestions! What to do?
Almost same time line. Did you receive any other update ?

farhadfaghihi

Aug 10, 2021
folks, we have started a petition to ask IRCC to speed up processing https://chng.it/Mq46mff8Cv
Sign it and share it please.
reach out to your local congressmen, prime minister email, minister of IRCC office and make noise.
People did the exact same thing in New Zealand and it worked. sitting and waiting is not gonna cut it.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Everyone, @legalfalcon Sorry for the long message. I need your help please...

My outland dependent recently got Request letter. In the instructions for Step 1: Changes in Circumstances .the last part where it says:

"Your failure to declare all your family members accompanying or not will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the family class regulations"

Do I need to send a webform to Vancouver office for this please?.
Webform is not VO specific. Just send a webform and the message and/or documents will be sent to where your application is at.

sunnyR

Oct 25, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I am PNP inland applicant (currently in Canada) with outland dependents(currently in India). Today I received RPV letter in my cic account from New Delhi office requesting passports. The PPR is addressed to me and has my UCI, is this passport request for my dependents ?
I myself have not received the portal email.

The most confusing part of the mail is where is says "If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa"
Does this mean I submit my passport in Canada and my dependents in India ? or is this outdated information and I should wait for portal mail and my dependents can meanwhile submit their passport in India ?