+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Hello guys, please suggest me what should I do further to respond Atip officer? I applied Gcms in last month on 2o September, in my file me and my wife and a dependent living in India accompanying. Me and wife are in Canada. Atip officer sent me an email asking consent of my spouse to release Gcms to me. What should I do and plz let me know what details should I put? So that my time may not wasted again.

Instant reply will be appreciated. Thanks

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Hello guys, please suggest me what should I do further to respond Atip officer? I applied Gcms in last month on 2o September, in my file me and my wife and a dependent living in India accompanying. Me and wife are in Canada. Atip officer sent me an email asking consent of my spouse to release Gcms to me. What should I do and plz let me know what details should I put? So that my time may not wasted again.

Instant reply will be appreciated. Thanks
there s a consent form where u can fill all applicants details and u should sign under your name,ur wife should sign under her nme and for child both of u should sign i guess...

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Has anyone got their passport back from the VFS after visa stamping recently? I want to know the turnaround time. I have sent my passport on Oct 12 but haven't received it back. The last update was - "Your application, tracking ID XXXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Mon Oct 18 2021"
anyupdate on this ?