+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
The thing is, they havent sent us any PPR for PR. They only asking for passport to put my TRV on. I am stuck idk what to do. My work permit expires in 1 month. What if when I send the passport for TRV they reply back and ask for passport for PR.
Did you apply TRV and PR both? in my case they issued ppr only after stamping TRV... once PPR is issued they can not stamp TRV so they first closed TRV application and then issued ppr..

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hii..My timeline
Main applicant inside Canada ,dependant (India)
AOR :18 August ,2021 (CEC)
Medical and biometrics:21 September
PR Portal request : 13 October
Replied to it : 14 October
Nothing after that for the portal credential
Anyone have idea that is it normal ?

kingvisu

Oct 7, 2021
Hii..My timeline
Main applicant inside Canada ,dependant (India)
AOR :18 August ,2021 (CEC)
Medical and biometrics:21 September
PR Portal request : 13 October
Replied to it : 14 October
Nothing after that for the portal credential
Anyone have idea that is it normal ?
You should be happy that you got PR confirmation. No need to panic, patience is needed. We are waiting for more than 6 months now without any updates from IRCC.

lucifer97

Oct 19, 2021
Hi All,

I added my outland dependent to my existing CEC EE application in May 2021 and waiting for the response. Also, I don't see that the spouse name is added in my CIC profile for 5 months.

AOR: 01/14/2021
PA MEP: 02/04/2021
Got married in March (India)
Request to add spouse: 04/08/2021
Submitted Wife Docs: 05/17/2021 (Through Webform)
No updates so far. Just received acknowledgment for the webform that they have received SPouse documents and a respective officer will be working with my application.

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
The thing is, they havent sent us any PPR for PR. They only asking for passport to put my TRV on. I am stuck idk what to do. My work permit expires in 1 month. What if when I send the passport for TRV they reply back and ask for passport for PR.
You can’t rely on what if, you have to do what best for you at the moment. Would you rather not get your TRV to come back and do your landing outside? I won’t advise on what to do but only guide you. If I were you I would send the passport for TRV which is what is first, you don’t know when they will issue the PPR

DeepImm786

Sep 28, 2021
@legalfalcon

I have my PR application in process. In My PR application I have my spouse as outland dependent applicant. AND My time line is as follows.

AOR : 18 JUN 2021

Dependent completed Biometrics on 17 Aug 2021, Medical completed on 01 SEPT 2021.
Dependent Medical approved 07 SEPT 2021

Portal Email for Details : 18 SEPT 2021 Replied Same day
Credential for Primary Applicant : 18 SEPT 2021
Photo and Address submitted : 18 SEPT 2021

Portal Email for Details Again : 20 SEPT 2021 Replied Same day
Waiting for eCoPR
Waiting for PR card.

There have been no update since.
Need Suggestions! What to do?

Reactions: spkannan

Jaspreer

Aug 25, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon i need your assistance, i am cec inland with outland dependent my medical will be expired on october 23, and as per last gcms notes they have sent for extension on august 25 and i havent heard anything on extension yet. Today i received an email from MP office that they are still waiting for the extension. My medicals were passed on M2 category so it okay if i give upfront remed would it save anytime? Please advise.
Thank you
Jaspreet

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
I don't get how they are approving applications submitted in last few months whereas many people are waiting since years.
Now what is stopping them? even these applicants who got approval have dependents overseas.
Really frustrated

Happy for those who are getting approvals though..
Congratulations to them

Reactions: SanteS

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
I don't get how they are approving applications submitted in last few months whereas many people are waiting since years.
Now what is stopping them? even these applicants who got approval have dependents overseas.
Really frustrated

Happy for those who are getting approvals though..
Congratulations to them
My case is one of the worst on this entire blog. My second re-medical is about to be expired and I haven't heard a anything from IRCC

• Sad
Reactions: tajindertj