30-06-2021
Passport Req..
06-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2021
LANDED..........
28-11-2021
Thank you for your reply.
Yes the principal applicant only got the portal login details. We both replied letting them know dependent spouse is outside Canada and for them to issue PPR.
I hope it comes soon for my spouse too.
Hopefully it will,
The other thing that happened to us is that they asked the Outland dependent to submit their passport in Ottawa, we're still trying to get another letter that'll instruct us to submit in the country the dependent is.

Jesh07

Jul 5, 2021
Hello everyone, i really need help understanding somthing. I left canada in august to attend a funeral. I then got my portal request asking for info for me and dependent (outland). I replied to the email saying i am not in canada and then sent us a form called schedule A. We filled the forms and semt them. Then I receive mail notice at my canadian address saying that i havent replied to their email portal. But I did.

Anyone else received that schedule A form to fill out? I am confused why are they not sending us ppr yet when the email says your application for PR has been approved. I am currently back in my home country as a main applicant. My current worker status expires november 19th and my trv expired long time ago. I applied for an extension and they gave it to me and requested for passport. The issue is that i can only fly back after November 7th. Would they even let me in since my worker status expired on the 19th.

@legalfalcon i could use some help understanding this.

charmer89

Dec 17, 2020
Can someone shed light on what exactly the below status means - this the status that I received from VFS for my Spouse PPR.

"The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. "

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Hello everyone, i really need help understanding somthing. I left canada in august to attend a funeral. I then got my portal request asking for info for me and dependent (outland). I replied to the email saying i am not in canada and then sent us a form called schedule A. We filled the forms and semt them. Then I receive mail notice at my canadian address saying that i havent replied to their email portal. But I did.

Anyone else received that schedule A form to fill out? I am confused why are they not sending us ppr yet when the email says your application for PR has been approved. I am currently back in my home country as a main applicant. My current worker status expires november 19th and my trv expired long time ago. I applied for an extension and they gave it to me and requested for passport. The issue is that i can only fly back after November 7th. Would they even let me in since my worker status expired on the 19th.

@legalfalcon i could use some help understanding this.
The schedule A is the form where you need to confirm the eye colour, height, etc for you and your dependent. As soon as you get your passport back you can travel back as long as your visa is still valid.

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Can someone shed light on what exactly the below status means - this the status that I received from VFS for my Spouse PPR.

"The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. "
That just means they received the passport in Delhi at the Visa Centre and they are sending it to the IRCC office in Delhi for processing.