+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi
How you know that replacement needed column is for passport?
I mean i also saw replacement overdue column in my file
But i didnt get any mail for any document.
Also my additional document column shows same as yours
Its clearly mentioned in second row “passport “

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Hi All,

I know most of you know this, but hope this might be helpful for someone.

Required Documents:
1. RFV letter.
2. Original Passport.
3. Two photos.
4. Copy of the receipt of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF).
5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes).
6. VFS Consent form.
7. Courier and SMS form (depends on the country, this is for India).

Steps to be followed: ( Not sure of other countries, this is for India).
1. First u need to submit the webform to vfs for passport submission. One webform for one dependent and u need to submit one full package for one dependent. In the webform, select the catogory as PR and select yes or no for BIO. Then fill details of the dependent name as in passport, applicaiton no, contact info and address.
2. Once you submit the webform you will get a confirmation mail.
3. You will receive Payment link within 3 workign days, which is valid for 12 hrs only. If u missed to pay that then again u need to raise another webform.
4. Then they will assign airway bill number with 24 working hrs from the day of sucessful payment.
5. Courier guy from blue dart will collect the package from you, in the address that u mentioned in the webform after 3 to 5 days from the bill number generation.
6. As the airway bill have all the to and from address details, you can just address the package to "The Visa Officer, VFS Global Canada".
7. Once it is stamped, you will receive the COPR and Passport and number of days for stamping depends on the voulme of application in their queue.
Hi, May I ask how you get the receipt of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee? I paid all the fees when submitting the application and got the receipt when made the transfer. But it didn't mention anything. Thank you

parthCA

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Also, when your get schedule a form request, does it shows in my ircc account that file have been approved or just ghost update with no status change?

peterjohn

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-07-2021
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
30-06-2021
Passport Req..
06-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2021
LANDED..........
28-11-2021
Finally, I just go the PPR for my wife and the Confirmation request portal todayyyyyyy. I Just have one question can I send her passport to VFS for stamping or do I need to have the PR first then only she can send her passport request to VFS for stamping.
Please advise
AOR - Dec2020 (inland and outland)
Remedica request - 25th Aug
Remedial Passed - 15th Sep
Request Letter - 09th Oct
Confirmation portal - 09th Oct
@legalfalcon
You need to have your eCoPR before sending your dependent's passport. its stated on my PPR letter that the PA should have landed as a PR before passport submission.

Reactions: sumitsaurav

peterjohn

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-07-2021
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
30-06-2021
Passport Req..
06-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2021
LANDED..........
28-11-2021
Hi Guys , I received this email again today as Follow Up information . Hope this will be clear everyones doubt and help .

Dear

This letter contains additional clarification to our previous correspondence regarding your request for passport(s).

While you have obtained your permanent resident status via a virtual landing process in Canada, your accompanying family member(s) residing overseas must contact our mission in their country of residence to obtain their Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and visa.

Even though the previous letter was addressed to you, the content of this letter is intended for your accompanying family members. Please advise them to follow the instructions specified in the letter.

Regards,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
Were you issued another letter with this email?

Vivek M

Jul 26, 2020
Dear elite members, @legalfalcon,
Need your kind advise
We got a PPR for spouse TRV and hopefully the stamping will take another 10-15 days.My Spouse’s open world permit is valid until half of dec 2021 and I am CEC inland applied with AOR oct 2020.(all assessments completed pending finalization)
Kindly advise, Can my family safely travel back in case the work permit and TRV validity is just 1 and 1/2 months left ? Or their will be hustles and asks at airports ?
Thank you
I am inland on closed WP

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear elite members, @legalfalcon,
Need your kind advise
We got a PPR for spouse TRV and hopefully the stamping will take another 10-15 days.My Spouse’s open world permit is valid until half of dec 2021 and I am CEC inland applied with AOR oct 2020.(all assessments completed pending finalization)
Kindly advise, Can my family safely travel back in case the work permit and TRV validity is just 1 and 1/2 months left ? Or their will be hustles and asks at airports ?
Thank you
I am inland on closed WP
To return back to your country of citizenship you only need a passport issued form that country and no visa is required.

To enter Canada, you need a valid visa.

Vivek M

Jul 26, 2020
To return back to your country of citizenship you only need a passport issued form that country and no visa is required.

To enter Canada, you need a valid visa.
@legalfalcon dear sir, thank you so much for your prompt response!
this is for my spouse travel back to Canada,
We applied for PR in Oct 2020 EE where I am CEC inland and my spouse and kid is Outland, this application is not yet finalized ( may be due to Outland dependents) meanwhile my spouse‘s TRV application received a PPR request.
Currently she is holding a spousal open work permit valid until mid Dec 2021 and May be the TRV will also be stamped with the same validity. My ask is -in this situation, Can she travel back to Canada with this TRV and open work permit having short validity or she may face challenges by CBSA ? Does the authorities and airlines permit entry with this TRV ?

Wahith

Oct 9, 2021
In PPR letter it says 2 photos of yourself and each dependents, my question is Primary applicant also should give photos even though he is inland(canada)
Can any one clarify my doubt

harshad13

May 9, 2016
In PPR letter it says 2 photos of yourself and each dependents, my question is Primary applicant also should give photos even though he is inland(canada)
Can any one clarify my doubt
Yes every body on file who is "sending their passport" for visa stamping needs to send their photos .