+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
If the PA has already received COPR and landed since they were in Canada, the letter is for the dependents to submit their passport if they are outside Canada.
Thanks for the reply ,,
But a new “replacement needed” column has appeared to submit passport copy under principal appicants name in supporting documents page.,
And additional docs status also changed to “ we need additional documents to continue precessing your file”
Kindly help .!! @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon can u guide me here... I have already given Biometric for Visitor Visa and I didnt enrol it for PR. But while raiseing webform, what should i select for the question " Did you enrol Biometric for this applicaiton? " is it yes / no
If you have provided biometrics in the last 10 years, you will answer yes and you can send the biometrics number available on top right of your myCIC account.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon - can you please provide some direction

I am a Prinicipal applicant (Inland) with a spouse (outland). I got my CoPR already. I was waiting for my spouse's PPR.

I received an email "Ready For Visa" from IRCC today. The email is addressed to me. I want to know if I can use this email to send my Spouse's passport to applicable VFS centre? Or Should I wait for an email from IRCC addressed to my Spouse?
All correspondence sent by IRCC will always be in the name of the PA. If you have received your e-COPR, the email is for your dependents not in Canada to submit their passports.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for the reply ,,
But a new “replacement needed” column has appeared to submit passport copy under principal appicants name in supporting documents page.,
And additional docs status also changed to “ we need additional documents to continue precessing your file”
If you have a request to provide a copy of your passport, you can do that on you MyCIC account. Not sure what the confusion is?

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
If you have a request to provide a copy of your passport, you can do that on you MyCIC account. Not sure what the confusion is?
I am just concerned why are they asking copy of passport again..? Even when PA already got COPR a month before .!!
I asked so many people but no one got this request to upload copy of passport after COPR is already issued .!.!

Last edited:

Shagun1997

Feb 15, 2021
@legalfalcon I got remedical request only which i submitted and on 2 oct it passed.
But yesterday i got two mails
First,there is no need for medical ,If u have medical appoinment u can cancel it And they want me to submit letter of appointment.
Second is ppr for outland dependent.

but yesterday when i opened my account i saw one column which is of replacement overdue, which was closed on 1 oct.
( i got no notification for this).

So my questions are
1. what is replacement overdue.?
2. We do not get copr for primary applicant, so what to do with ppr which clearly states i can only submit passport after PA’s copr.
3. Any idea for PA’s copr..

Thanks in advance @legalfalcon
@legalfalcon @legalfalcon

Shagun1997

Feb 15, 2021
Thanks for the reply ,,
Hi
How you know that replacement needed column is for passport?
I mean i also saw replacement overdue column in my file
But i didnt get any mail for any document.
Also my additional document column shows same as yours

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Finally, I just go the PPR for my wife and the Confirmation request portal todayyyyyyy. I Just have one question can I send her passport to VFS for stamping or do I need to have the PR first then only she can send her passport request to VFS for stamping.
Please advise
AOR - Dec2020 (inland and outland)
Remedica request - 25th Aug
Remedial Passed - 15th Sep
Request Letter - 09th Oct
Confirmation portal - 09th Oct
@legalfalcon

Last edited:

Wahith

Oct 9, 2021
Hello all,
I am new to this forum.
I got the request letter for PPR
My question is I am inside canada wife and kids are out land (india), while sending passports ,can I send all the 3 passport as one package?
Second what are the required documents that should be attached?

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Hello all,
I am new to this forum.
My question is I am inside canada wife and kids are out land (india), while sending passports ,can I send all the 3 passport as one package?
did you got the ecpor for your self?

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Hello all,
I am new to this forum.
May I know your Aor sir??

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Finally, I just go the Request letter(is it RVF???) for my wife and the Confirmation request portal todayyyyyyy. I Just have one question can I send her passport to VFS for stamping or do I need to have the PR first then only she can send her passport request to VFS for stamping.
Please advise
AOR - Dec2020 (inland and outland)
Remedica request - 25th Aug
Remedial Passed - 15th Sep
Request Letter - 09th Oct
Confirmation portal - 09th Oct

Congratulations,, whose remedical you submitted sir in August of inland or Outland applicant?