+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Vikaskumaran96

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
My wife's medical will expire in Jan2022. I got PPR for her now,still only 3 months more for expiry. Will there be any issue while she send s for stamping or when she lands here?

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
My wife's medical will expire in Jan2022. I got PPR for her now,still only 3 months more for expiry. Will there be any issue while she send s for stamping or when she lands here?
i do not think they will take 3 months to put stamp on passport. Anyway I do not think there is any other option rather than sending passport..... we need to land in Canada before anniversary of medical test..

Reactions: Vikaskumaran96

Kawal.Chhina

Oct 12, 2020
I got a similar email like this although my representative insist i wait till my wife who is the principal applicant get a PR before I can submit my passport in my own country. But I see no reason why I should wait after a mail like this.
Hello
Did you
@preetiuscan I just got a message in my IRCC account. I didn't do anything. Yes she has already submitted it but no news so far. Pakistan.
Hi
Did you get your wife’s stamped passport back yet or no ?
Aslo, after how much time you received message in your account for her passport request?
I got my landing email account but nothing for my dependant spouse
If you can please provide some details ?

Aniha

Jul 1, 2019
Hi Guys , I received this email again today as Follow Up information . Hope this will be clear everyones doubt and help .

Dear

This letter contains additional clarification to our previous correspondence regarding your request for passport(s).

While you have obtained your permanent resident status via a virtual landing process in Canada, your accompanying family member(s) residing overseas must contact our mission in their country of residence to obtain their Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and visa.

Even though the previous letter was addressed to you, the content of this letter is intended for your accompanying family members. Please advise them to follow the instructions specified in the letter.

Regards,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
I received my CBSA GCMS notes after 1 month.

I have the following queries.

1. On the main page, it says assign by date: 18th Sept 2021. But I've neither received any updates or seen any comments that are dated after it in GCMS notes. Any thoughts on that?

2. Secondary visa office is HM-New Ineligilibilty. What is that?

3. On the main page, it says security in progress. but on a later page, for the dependent (Dep), security not started and for Principal Applicant (PA), it is passed.

Under security sub-activities, it shows RCMP and biometrics NRT for both PA and Dep. What is left then for security to pass?