+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Nagpalsakshi

Mar 15, 2021
Is that under your name? Did you inform IRCC that you are already in Canada after receiving that email?
Yes this is under my name. I didn't tell them yet that I am in Canada.

I already have my e-COPR with me and i already applied for my PR card. I am planning to visit India on Oct 22nd. I was thinking to go and have my passport stamped as well from India. Maybe by this, I don't need to get PRTD to come back. Not sure. Still researching if I can do that

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Yes this is under my name. I didn't tell them yet that I am in Canada.

I already have my e-COPR with me and i already applied for my PR card. I am planning to visit India on Oct 22nd. I was thinking to go and have my passport stamped as well from India. Maybe by this, I don't need to get PRTD to come back. Not sure. Still researching if I can do that
Bro, don't do that. As you've already received eCoPR, you have already officially become PR. In this case, they won't re-issue another CoPR for you in India. Instead they'll ask you to apply for PRTD, or in a worse case, to revoke your eCoPR. It is a bit longer than usual for PR card processing, maybe this is a method to discourage people to have international travel arbitrarily... :oops:

Aniha

Jul 1, 2019
Hi guys

I received PPR request in my email with my uci # but I am already in Canada and got my Ecopr .

i wanted PPr for my spouse in India

What should I do ???

Aniha

Jul 1, 2019
AOR: 13th August, 2020
Final Decision Received: 19th August 2021
Client Portal Credentials received: 28th August 2021
Photo Uploaded for Primary Applicant and Dependent Child: 30th August 2021
eCoPR received for dependent Child: 31st August 2021
PPR received for Spouse through Email: 7th October 2021
Did u received PPr with your name and UCi for spouse ???

Rohan4224

Oct 6, 2020
Hi, I also just got the ready for visa email. but, with my name only and no mention about my spouse. she is in India. Is it the PPR for her as well?

Reactions: Mehroj

ManiManiMani

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Hi Guys ,

I received a email from CPCO-FinalRequest with subject Ready for Visa .
It contains my UCI number and it does say anything about Outland Dependent UCI .
Is it the PPR guys ? I have received my eCoPR on September 28 .
The email is very confusing , should we take it as PPR or what is the email all about?

@Maninder9944 how was your PPR email looked like ? did you receive to your email address and had your UCI ?

@legalfalcon Please clarify , looks like a bunch of people received today similar email

Reactions: Maninder9944

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hi all,

I received PPR as well but with my UCI number. I guess , it is supposed to be like that.

Step 2 clause a mentions that we need to passport request for each accompanying member.

Do we need to send our passport copy along with dependant's original passport? Or just passport of dependant?

We don't need to send our COPR copy as principal applicant or do we need to?