+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hi,

I tried calling CIC twice this morning but the computer voice says my application cannot be found. I put in the right numbers both times, does anyone know why?

Thanks

PR_Query

May 13, 2021
Remedicals requested on Sep 20 for me and dependent, (Medicals done on the same day - 20 Sep, medicals passed yesterday and received Confirmation portal email today).
Hi @goudam, can you please share your timeline? Is your application finalized and all stages passed?

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hi ,

I called CIC today, and they said the status of my spouse PPR shows “in transit to processing country”. Please does anyone know how long it takes?

Also, I contacted the Secondary processing office last two weeks through email and I was asked to contact Ottawa. I am so tired of the merry go round*sigh

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hi guys,
I just noticed from my eCORP that my Outland dependent has a different UCI number from mine. Is there a way to check the status using dependent’s UCI?

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Hi ,

I called CIC today, and they said the status of my spouse PPR shows “in transit to processing country”. Please does anyone know how long it takes?

Also, I contacted the Secondary processing office last two weeks through email and I was asked to contact Ottawa. I am so tired of the merry go round*sigh
Are they carrying it in a bicycle themselves all the way from Ottawa to home country?

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Hi ,

BTW what's ur vo ?

Sunilgopal1981

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
I called ircc toll free number,after entering my file number it says cannot find ur application, last week I called it said adr received,dont know wats happening.anyone in same boat