+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Ashish_2021

Sep 29, 2021
Hello everyone !!! I gor PPR today
New delhi office issued it ,, i just checked my email .!! Along with PPR in portal ,, delhi visa office sent me an email that your spouse’s PPR has been sent online .!!! I cant believe it worked .
I have sent emails to delhi office everyday
Email Format is given below .!!! Hope it wil help you guys .!.!!
>>>>>>>

Dear Officer,

My name is XXXXXXXXX .I am the principal applicant and as I have got my ECOPR , I confirm that I am the permanent resident of Canada.I request you to KINDLY ISSUE PPR AND COPR FOR MY ACCOMPANYING SPOUSE who is currently residing in India.The information is given below.

INFORMATION FOR PRIMARY APPLICANT ( MYSELF)

Name:XXXXXX
UCI: XXXXXX
Date of Birth: XXXXXX
Current country of Residence: Canada
Application number: XXXXXX
Email: XXXXX

INFORMATION FOR SPOUSE ( ACCOMPANYING DEPENDENT)

Name:XXXXXXXXX
UCI: XXXXX
Date of Birth:XXXXX
Current country of Residence: India
Email Address: XXXX

Regards,
XXXXXX
Contact No : XXXXX

Here is the attached ECOPR for principal applicant ( myself) for your reference.
>>>>>>>>
Attach your ecopr copy
Congrats. Can you please share corresponding email id for delhi visa office

omarawad

Jul 1, 2018
All, does the processing time of a CEC-inland application with an outland dependent (spouse) take longer than for a CEC-inland single applicant?

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
All, does the processing time of a CEC-inland application with an outland dependent (spouse) take longer than for a CEC-inland single applicant?
They start the same but during the process when they see overseas dependent on file they assign file to certain group and slow down the process. This used to happen before, now they are holding PPR for outside applicant but ok with issuing eCOPR for PA. Things are improving but very slowly.

Reactions: omarawad

Usha_gill

Apr 2, 2021
They start the same but during the process when they see overseas dependent on file they assign file to certain group and slow down the process. This used to happen before, now they are holding PPR for outside applicant but ok with issuing eCOPR for PA. Things are improving but very slowly.
My Son medical expires in nov. Re-medical in advance is recommended?

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
@legalfalcon
Good day. I would like your opinion on the status of my application. I just received my GCMS notes and noted that in the officers notes ELIGIBILITY : REVIEW REQUIRED , whats this mean
Hi,

It just means that, they will need an extra document from you. Then the officer can process your application. In may, I saw same thing on my GCMS Note. After couple of weeks I was ask to send in a well detailed employment letter. I hope this helps.

Reactions: HARRY HARPREET

Dal123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hi everyone.. today i called ircc as i did not received ppr for my spouse yet. The lady informed me that my primary office is Ottawa while the secondary is New Delhi . So does it mean they transferred the file already or not . Can somebody please explain. Thanks

omarawad

Jul 1, 2018
How long are they delaying PPR for outlands? Any reason for the delay as Canada opened the borders for international travel?