+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Hi

Does anyone know if we need to send the information following the reminder email for the portal? I have already responded to the first email with the required info
I got that same email 3 times, responded to it 3 times. then after 1 week, followed up with them and got the credentials.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Anyone here got PPR for their outland dependants? This wait is killing and now at the point where it's too difficult to explain to the kid why I can't come to see her.
in the exact same boat. Dont know when I receive PPR but the second I get the PR Card, i'm gone home.

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
It’s painful for everyone, I know. Can anyone explain how much time usually Gcms takes to come. Applied by 24 last month

SanteS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Burnaby
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sidney + CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-03-2021
It’s painful for everyone, I know. Can anyone explain how much time usually Gcms takes to come. Applied by 24 last month
My application for GCMS notes was on 23 Aug, and I am still waiting now. Someone said it took nearly 2 months to get them at this moment.

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hi, Do anyone from Ottawa office receive PR card recently. How long it it took to get PR card after eCOPR approval. Please help to share your time line.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
My ques is
I m on close work permit with job offer .my same employer can give me new written job offer.but when we apply BOWP there is a question that u have written job offer so what we have have to select yes or no.I saw on internet n got to know that even if we hav on going job we have to select no .
So please if anyone know just let me know .