Feb 15, 2016
Any suggestions?
spouse(outland) was added to PNP paper based file:
June 2019
spouse medical: June 2020
DM: October 2020
Approved: Feb 2021
PA card received: June 2021

nothing for spouse till now since 15 months passed.
IRCC even removed my file from ecas.
When i asked they said its completed thats why.
for spouse PPR file is in New-Delhi since January 2021.
what should i be doing now ?

Jesh07

Jul 5, 2021
Hello! I got my portal request but i am not in canada. I replied to the email and told them but they haven't sent me ecopr or ppr at all. Anyone can clarify?

santasudhar

Apr 23, 2021
finally got remedical for my dependent on Sept 21st . finished it on Sept 25th. What to expect next ? Primary inland with 1 dependent outland. just loosing hope day by day.

Details in signature

Last edited:

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi guys @tajindertj @legalfalcon
I have decided to send them email everyday 3-4 times a day .!!! I am losing my mind ,
Aor 0ct 2020
Ecopr sept 2021
Primary applicant got ecopr (osc -operations)
But nothing for dependent..!!
If anyone share contact details of :-
osc - operat
NDVO
OR ANY OTHER OFFICE WHERE I CAN SEND EMAIL !!!
These cunts are not giving any reply to webforms at all .!!!
Highly appreciated.!!

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hello! I got my portal request but i am not in canada. I replied to the email and told them but they haven't sent me ecopr or ppr at all. Anyone can clarify?
I think you need to tell that you are not in Canada. Your application will proceed as soon as you get back to Canada

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
I am also in same boat, did you gone though re-medical of your dependents?

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Hello guys, is there anyone who is able to answer my question here?

My Aor is Jan-21, can I call Ircc multiple times, would this affect outcome?
Secondly, has Ircc started giving response to case specific queries? My all stages passed by 16 august. I am an inland applicant with my wife, and have a dependent in India hence did not get any response so far. Emailed them last month but didn’t get response. Can any one let me know what should I do?

ManiManiMani

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Hey folks
I have ecopr September month . My spouse has not got PPR. I am planning to apply visitor visa for my Outland dependent . I know the chances are less to get approved but I am gonna give it a shot and see atleast they will notice PPR pending and issue it

Reactions: SathyaPriyatharsini

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Thanks for sharing & showcasing this view point. Additionally dependent have already active visitor record & expired Travelling Visitor Visa as previously she was in Canada so still feel visitor visa will get rejected..? Also do you think, will in turn can this will hit PR dependent application and get PR travel visa instead of visitor visa..?
Unable to get any response on IRCC Web form. Raised GCMC notes on 21-Jul still awaiting for revert. So how many days generally it take to get revert for it..?
"active visitor record & expired Travelling Visitor Visa as previously she was in Canada so still feel visitor visa will get rejected..? "
yes, i'm guessing at that time spouse was not married to you. conditions are different now as you are in the picture.

"will in turn can this will hit PR dependent application and get PR travel visa instead of visitor visa..? "
Your PR application and temporary application has nothing to do with each-others processing time. It will not trigger anything, as VO processing Visitor visa will be different and VO for PR will be different.

"Unable to get any response on IRCC Web form."
due to afghan situation bcoz ur inquiry is not priority.

"Raised GCMS notes on 21-Jul still awaiting for revert. So how many days generally it take to get revert for it..?"
usually 30-35 days.

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Hi

Does anyone know if we need to send the information following the reminder email for the portal? I have already responded to the first email with the required info

Last edited: