+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hey folks
I have ecopr September month . My spouse has not got PPR. I am planning to apply visitor visa for my Outland dependent . I know the chances are less to get approved but I am gonna give it a shot and see atleast they will notice PPR pending and issue it
Assuming PR application is approved, not sure if visitor visa can be applied.

anshpri

Jul 20, 2021
Hi

Does anyone know if we need to send the information following the remainder email for the portal? I have already responded to the first email with the required info
yes , simply reply to the 2nd email also . I also replied after that few days later got the 2nd email for credentials of the portal

SanteS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Burnaby
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sidney + CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-03-2021
i didnt get the email even after the re-medicals. its really sad how they handle applications. completely random and no concept of FIFO
I do not think IRCC guys handle our applications randomly, they have their own rules:

1. Applicants who are in Canada (mainly CEC/PNP) with their dependents are being processed and finalized.

2. Applicants who are outside Canada (mainly FSW-outland/PNP-outland) with their dependents are being processed and finalized.

3. BUT, applicants who are in Canada (CEC/PNP/FSW-inland) with dependents outside Canada are not being processed or being finalized.
In a word, such applications are suspended without any deadline.

FYI:
https://www.change.org/p/the-honourable-marco-mendicino-stop-delaying-pr-approval-for-ee-applicants-with-outland-dependents

parthCA

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Receiving ghost updates since couple of weeks. Don't know what's going on. Everything passed since April 2021. Called IRCC and Explained real meaning of crisis. They do not give any info. A mother haven't seen his son or wife waiting to meet his husband. They are not counting this one as crisis. Have to explain them.

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
I do not think IRCC guys handle our applications randomly, they have their own rules:

1. Applicants who are in Canada (mainly CEC/PNP) with their dependents are being processed and finalized.

2. Applicants who are outside Canada (mainly FSW-outland/PNP-outland) with their dependents are being processed and finalized.

3. BUT, applicants who are in Canada (CEC/PNP/FSW-inland) with dependents outside Canada are not being processed or being finalized.
In a word, such applications are suspended without any deadline.

FYI:
https://www.change.org/p/the-honourable-marco-mendicino-stop-delaying-pr-approval-for-ee-applicants-with-outland-dependents
Oh really? How come my friend who applied June, 2021 from same country got his as well as his wife outside Canada and I am still waiting for PPR and I applied August , 2020?

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Hello guys, is there anyone who is able to answer my question here?

My Aor is Jan-21, can I call Ircc multiple times, would this affect outcome?
Secondly, has Ircc started giving response to case specific queries? My all stages passed by 16 august. I am an inland applicant with my wife, and have a dependent in India hence did not get any response so far. Emailed them last month but didn’t get response. Can any one let me know what should I do?
Oh brother, the amount of times I have called IRCC - I should have been banned lmao. It will not affect anything.

As for the response, they are useless. There is nothing you can do but wait.