+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
I applied April 29, and got the PGWP on June 1 and the refunded my $100 immediately after the application was approved.
Sorry for too many questions, but do you remember what was the processing time showing on the website during that time and was your timing shorter than the processing time on website?

charmer89

Dec 17, 2020
Sorry for too many questions, but do you remember what was the processing time showing on the website during that time and was your timing shorter than the processing time on website?
Processing time invariably always states about 12-15 weeks. But for me and for few others it has been much quicker 3-6 weeks

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hello everyone. Is there anyone who have not received portal email yet and with outland dependent and received PPR? Passport sent to vfs and came stamped with visa and copr? Do they stamp it without PA getting any portal email? On the letter there is no clause as to send the passport to vfs only after PA gets ecopr!!

@legalfalcon Sir your opinion on this?
My wife sent the passport to vfs on 13 and ircc received on 14th. It's under process but for still waiting for portal email.

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hello All,
Can somebody suggest what step do I need to take in my case:
Below is my timeline: inland with 1 outland dependent
AR June 2020
AOR Feb 2021
Biometrics & ADR March 2021
Marriage April 2021
Sent spouse docs May 2021 & got acknowledged
Since then no response not even spouse added
eCOPR Aug 2021
Spouse name never reflected on my gckey and no ppr

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
anyone has received PR Card? If so, what was the timeline? I wanna go homeeeee
tell me one thing! If PA gets eCOPR issued but nothing for overseas spouse yet and PA then leave Canada (with PR card or going for PRTD) does it effects Passport request in any sort? does PA needs to be in Canada until spouse's Passport request is resolved.

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
@legalfalcon , hope you are doing good. I have a quick questions my dependents have received their COPR , however in my child’s COPR the height is almost 20 CM less than what we have given . Also he is a growing child and he is 18 months . Should I send a web form stating that height is mapped incorrect ?

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Hi, remeds for Outland dependents requested and passed on July 29. ADRs for dependent spouse (me) - studies, military service, CV -requested on August 11, submitted August 16. Called September 7, security in progress.
Oh wow, since now security is still in progress. That’s just ridiculous. Continue hanging in there my dear

Reactions: iravlad

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
I didn’t even bother check the processing time. I just applied because my PGWP was expiring soon.

PR_Query

May 13, 2021
My current work permit will expire in December, can anyone help me understand should I raise a Bridge Open Work Permit or Canada Work Permit - extension?