+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
May I ask how do you know that the case would be finalized in 2-3 months if the outland dependents comes to Canada with visitor visa? I have a friend who had moved everyone on his file to Canada for half a year and heard nothing about his case.
Hi, May be that are belongs to Last year. My friend he travelled to Canada in April and after that in June from india entire dependents travelled after that he got PR in August. Last year cases are completely different and this year for sure they will process quickly.

Reactions: Jhanavi

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Hopefully .. waiting for portal email for last 3 weeks after re medical pass.. I hope these guys burn in hell for making us suffer .
We got the remedial for dependents in India. Do we need to upload the acknowledge though web form?

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Ya it’s depends with ur luck, I did remeds, uploaded on 15 August and they updated after a day, now waiting for Portal email,with this fast rate I bet I’m gonna get something in a week or so before September
what we have to upload and where, can you please help. Even we did our re-medical.

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
We got the remedial for dependents in India. Do we need to upload the acknowledge though web form?
If the medical is requested by IRCC, it is automatic. You don't have to do anything. I confirmed this with the panel physician and an IRCC agent. The Clinic will directly send the results and it will be reflected in your mycic account

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Anyone who PA was in Canada, and now all are in India/ outside Canada and received portal email?

Aniha

Jul 1, 2019
Anybody requested gcms notes recently?
Specifically for those application in which inland applicant got ecopr but outland dependent is still waiting for ppr...
OSC - operations cases...

Please let me know if anybody did...
Hi , Yes I applied yesterday for GCms notes Nd the IRCc agent asked me to email Delhi Immigration for spouse PPR . He send me details on my email with contact info

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi , Yes I applied yesterday for GCms notes Nd the IRCc agent asked me to email Delhi Immigration for spouse PPR . He send me details on my email with contact info
Hi Aniha
Can you please share contact info of Delhi immigration (NDVO ) , a lot of people might get some help !!! A lot of people including me waiting for PPR for dependent..!. If we send request in bulk then they might issue PPR for all of us !.!! Otherwise they are sleeping from last 2 months !.!!

Reactions: Usha_gill

skat2111

Jun 20, 2021
I'm CEC inland with outland dependent. I had received confirmation portal email on 19th june and uploaded info with confirmation portal credentials on 22nd june.It has been 3 months now, I have not received CoPR yet. Most of the people here have got CoPR with dependent in India. IRCC agent don't know anything and even said i have no note on my file but no additional info is visible to them. Asked me to raise webform which i did but standard reply. Can someone help me out and suggest me a way to get my CoPR.