+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Vikaskumaran96

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Guys, what do you suggest? I have got my COPR and waiting for PR card since Aug 4 and my outland dependent has not got her PPR yet. I'm thinking to go to india without PR card and apply for PRTD? I lost hope on these guys. I dont think they will anytime soon send either the PPR or PR card. Is it a good idea?

Jhanavi

Star Member
Sep 18, 2021
Hello everyone,

Can i know timeline of your copr after Aor also timeline of Copr after medical

Me and my husband have applied for pr through cec
Husband primary applicant (inland) wife dependent (outland)
AOR: 21 july 2021
biometric done
Medical done
Medical updated: 27 August 2021
background check in process
how long it will take for to get copr?

PR_Query

May 13, 2021
Waiting since 29th July...
Got a remedical request from IRCC on 6th September, passed remedical on 13th September. Call IRCC today and agent replied that my application is not finalized. Even after 16 months of AOR they cannot finalize. People who applied in 2021 they are getting COPR in just 3-4 months. Not sure what else we can do.

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Guys, what do you suggest? I have got my COPR and waiting for PR card since Aug 4 and my outland dependent has not got her PPR yet. I'm thinking to go to india without PR card and apply for PRTD? I lost hope on these guys. I dont think they will anytime soon send either the PPR or PR card. Is it a good idea?
Mate, I've heard applying for PRTD and process in itself is such a pain. Think about it.

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
At this point, a bit of me hope that everyone here who had their remedical passed/extended get the portal email/PPR's through some sort of batch processing by IRCC

shivek002

Jul 15, 2017
Hi all,
Update on the passport stamping for spouse.
Passport package Courier was sent to Vfs on sep 12 and reached NDVO sep 13.
Yesterday, sep 21, processed envelope was sent back to vfs and now its on the way to home.
This was fast though!
Me still waiting for ecopr since sep 4th. Lets see if i can get it in couple of days as some similar cases are receiving.
Details in my signature!

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hello everyone,

biometric done
Medical done
1-2 years normally. If you somehow bring your spouse in Canada then it will only take 2-3 months.

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Hello everyone,

biometric done
Medical done
Hi, On safer side apply Vistor visa also so that if you get vistor visa you can travel to canada and get PR in 2 to 3 months. This will be the best option for you Jhanavi. Once you are there in Canada, your husband can submit the web form and get PR.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hi, On safer side apply Vistor visa also so that if you get vistor visa you can travel to canada and get PR in 2 to 3 months. This will be the best option for you Jhanavi. Once you are there in Canada, your husband can submit the web form and get PR.
May I ask how do you know that the case would be finalized in 2-3 months if the outland dependents comes to Canada with visitor visa? I have a friend who had moved everyone on his file to Canada for half a year and heard nothing about his case.

kaur4917

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
My dependent got BIL for SOWP application and spouse biometric was done on 19 July 2021. Biometric updated on both application( CEC + SOWP).
* till now Spouse didn't get BIL for the PR application (CEC).
Oh ok.did you apply SOWP yourself or through agent? Any news on that- approved or not?