+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Hello all, CEC inland with outland dependent

It’s been more than 1.5 years since i put the my file under CEC category, everything is passed in my file as per ircc agent since Feb 2021. However, before 4 months ago i got the re medical request and today now my wife got the re medical request. But she did her first upfront medical 9 months ago, so it’s not even 1 year.

Should i call at cic or raised the web from? Or better to do re medical asap and upload it ?
Consider yourself lucky that they are asking re-medical. It means you are towards the end of your long journey. Get it done ASAP, you will get portal notification as soon as your medical will get approved.
People have been informing everyone that medical must be valid for over 6 months before they can finalize the application. So at this stage, simply do whatever they ask. It is not wise to try to save some money, otherwise it will be very likely that we pay the price by not only paying the money but also months of time. Re-medical was requested on the 9th Sept. and submitted by the panel physical today.

guidebortoli

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Just reaching out to see if I am the only one from 2020 who hasn't received confirmation portal or PPR yet. anyone else in the group ??
Waiting for portal e-mail...
Got notes yesterday, and there was a note saying that my process was "Assigned to Officer for review as appears RFV", on September 4...
Hopefully some good news soon...
More details on my signature...

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
My status as below :
AOR: 19 June 2020
Re-medical passed :31st March 21
Inland PA got eCopr on : 4th August 2021
I'm waiting for PR Card and Wife is waiting for PPR :)

Vikaskumaran96

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Hi Guys,

I am an inland applicant with 1 outland dependent. Our PR got approved on May 14th, 2021 but only my COPR was sent to the portal. I have completed my virtual landing and have my PR card now. However, my outland dependent has not gotten a PPR request. Does anyone know how I can go about this?

What I have done so far:
1. Messaged MP and she contacted IRCC but got the usual response of it will be issued before her COPR expires on March 17, 2022
2. Raised Webforms
3. Ordered GCMS note - I noticed that her counterfoil has the status of not started

Any guidance and advice will be highly appreciated :(
Good to see that you have received your PR card. From COPR to PR card how long it took? and which visa office?

ARDARJ

Sep 1, 2021
Hi , I am the dependent in India, We did upfornt medicals on Dec2020 and we got remedicals request on Aug 12 and it is passed on Aug 27 then portal email on Sep 3rd. first medical validity is till dec 2021.
Its new trend that we are getting remedicals before the approval. I also heard that our medicals needs to be valid for 6 months when they give copr/ when we land there. however as per my knowledge, copr validity can not be more than that of mediclas. so better to do a remedicla and get ur application approved soon :)

blackhorse123

Sep 1, 2021
Does anyone know or share their experience about timeline after counterfoil update on CIC account to get the passport via courier from Ottawa location. I am an inland candidate (got eCOPR last week) and waiting for Passport with counterfoil for my spouse (Outland candidate in USA). Received the GU for counterfoil for my spouse with today's date (Sept 16, 2021).

Reactions: mrugs.jani

SVK2021

Sep 15, 2021
Primary Applicant in Canada and dependent in India
Category - CEC
Processing office - CPC Ottawa
May 28, 2020- ITA
July 31,2020 - AOR
Sept 24,2020- Medical passed
Dec 1,2020- PA biometrics completed
Dec 17,2020- Eligibility Recommend pass
Mar 5,2021- Dependent biometrics
Mar 8,2021- Eligibility and Criminality Passed on the same day
Mar 9,2021- Security Passed
July 19,2021- Expected re-medical request from IRCC for spouse so upfront medial completed and submitted through webform
July 20,2021- Re-medical request form IRCC for spouse
Sept 14,2021- Medical passed
Sept 15,2021 - PR confirmation Portal email

No PPR for dependent yet.

Reactions: tajindertj

Pradeep.orca

Dec 3, 2019
AOR AUG 2020, no portal or PPR email yet
I am also on the same boat august 2020 aor visa office etobicoke , in march the called for virtual landing, since dependent was in India put file on hold and no update after that . Don’t know what to do wp will expire on December first week