+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
@SathyaPriyatharsini - Many congratulations!! Can I know what was the valid to Date of Medical's of your dependents in India when your file got Approved? My dependants medicals will expire Mid Jan 2022 hence wanted to refer your dates before I go for re-medicals of my outland dependents. Current status of my file is Medical Passed since 19 April. AOR 31 March 21.
Hi , I am the dependent in India, We did upfornt medicals on Dec2020 and we got remedicals request on Aug 12 and it is passed on Aug 27 then portal email on Sep 3rd. first medical validity is till dec 2021.
Its new trend that we are getting remedicals before the approval. I also heard that our medicals needs to be valid for 6 months when they give copr/ when we land there. however as per my knowledge, copr validity can not be more than that of mediclas. so better to do a remedicla and get ur application approved soon :)

nwachuku

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Hi Guys,

I am an inland applicant with 1 outland dependent. Our PR got approved on May 14th, 2021 but only my COPR was sent to the portal. I have completed my virtual landing and have my PR card now. However, my outland dependent has not gotten a PPR request. Does anyone know how I can go about this?

What I have done so far:
1. Messaged MP and she contacted IRCC but got the usual response of it will be issued before her COPR expires on March 17, 2022
2. Raised Webforms
3. Ordered GCMS note - I noticed that her counterfoil has the status of not started

Any guidance and advice will be highly appreciated :(

JSPRT K

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am an inland applicant with 1 outland dependent. Our PR got approved on May 14th, 2021 but only my COPR was sent to the portal. I have completed my virtual landing and have my PR card now. However, my outland dependent has not gotten a PPR request. Does anyone know how I can go about this?

What I have done so far:
1. Messaged MP and she contacted IRCC but got the usual response of it will be issued before her COPR expires on March 17, 2022
2. Raised Webforms
3. Ordered GCMS note - I noticed that her counterfoil has the status of not started

Same boat. PA received Copr but no ppr for dependent. If you do not mind, can you share your vo?

Shweta51190

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-12-2020
Med's Done....
12-01-2021
Received same letter for my daughter. We submitted her passport at the vfs. Still the PP is with them. Waiting for my daughters PP with stamped visa and CoPR. We did submit a webform as me and hubby are in Canada. We informed that we both parents are in Canada and mentioned our UCI with address and contact details. it shud be sent via webform within 5 days of receiving the letter for ppr. Please send them a webform from ur side. We are still waiting for our portal mail. Hopeful to receive it soon.

hope you receive ur portal email soon. Good luck.
Thank you for your quick response . All the best and I wish your wait time will end soon .

SVK2021

Sep 15, 2021
Primary Applicant in Canada and dependent in India
Category - CEC
Processing office - CPC Ottawa
May 28, 2020- ITA
July 31,2020 - AOR
Sept 24,2020- Medical passed
Dec 1,2020- PA biometrics completed
Dec 17,2020- Eligibility Recommend pass
Mar 5,2021- Dependent biometrics
Mar 8,2021- Eligibility and Criminality Passed on the same day
Mar 9,2021- Security Passed
July 19,2021- Expected re-medical request from IRCC for spouse so upfront medial completed and submitted through webform
July 20,2021- Re-medical request form IRCC for spouse
Sept 14,2021- Medical passed
Sept 15,2021 - PR confirmation Portal email

No PPR for dependent yet.
@legalfalcon Could you please approve my post

DreamerInd

Sep 11, 2021
Hi Guys,

What I have done so far:
2. Raised Webforms

Outland Spouse Country ?

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Just reaching out to see if I am the only one from 2020 who hasn't received confirmation portal or PPR yet. anyone else in the group ??
yes me.
AOR - Dec 2020
Remedical request- 25th Aug
Remedical Passed - 06th Sep
Remedical again got passed - 15th Sep
Vo- Vacouver

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Could you please share the content of the email !!! You can hide your details offcourse .!!! A lot of people may get help here !!!!
Hello,

I am the primary applicant for the permanent residence application and received the e-CoPR through the portal on September 4, 2021. However, I haven't received the Passport Request (PPR) for the dependent applicant (Spouse), who has never been to Canada and she is residing in India . Please issue a Passport Request (PPR) for her so that she can travel to re-unite and become a Permanent resident of Canada.

Thanks and Regards,

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hello,

I am the primary applicant for the permanent residence application and received the e-CoPR through the portal on September 4, 2021. However, I haven't received the Passport Request (PPR) for the dependent applicant (Spouse), who has never been to Canada and she is residing in India . Please issue a Passport Request (PPR) for her so that she can travel to re-unite and become a Permanent resident of Canada.

Thanks and Regards,
Thanks bro ,, really appreciated .!!!

Reactions: swapnil14

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hello all, CEC inland with outland dependent

It’s been more than 1.5 years since i put the my file under CEC category, everything is passed in my file as per ircc agent since Feb 2021. However, before 4 months ago i got the re medical request and today now my wife got the re medical request. But she did her first upfront medical 9 months ago, so it’s not even 1 year.

Should i call at cic or raised the web from? Or better to do re medical asap and upload it ?
Consider yourself lucky that they are asking re-medical. It means you are towards the end of your long journey. Get it done ASAP, you will get portal notification as soon as your medical will get approved.