Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
My medical (PA inland) and spouse’s medical (outland) were both extended. If it showed medical passed in your account, I believe they extended for both of you. No worries.
Thank you..
Am keeping fingers crossed

harshad13

May 9, 2016
I have quick question,my spouse,s client bio data has Canada address in medical request form , is that normal as she is in India ? I am PA in Canada @legalfalcon pls your feedback
My spouse got remedical request and she also had my( canadian )address instead of her (indian) address,,
its all good..
Just get your medicals done , hopefully you get your file approved soon

harshad13

May 9, 2016
My spouse got remedical request and she also had my( canadian )address instead of her (indian) address,,
its all good..
Just get your medicals done , hopefully you get your file approved soon
I mean its normal, get your wife's medical done soon..

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
AOR 31st Aug2020. All stages approved in March 2021.
Spouse remedial passed on 15th August. But no update after that. Anyone with similar AOR received copr/PPR?

prigupta

May 20, 2020
Hi, Have anyone received a request to submit Schedule A : Background/ Declaration IMM5669 form?
if yes is it the same form as IMM5669e?
And is it normal to get requested this form at this stage?

My AOR is Aug 8th 2020,
all stages passed based on GC notes.
submitted re-medical for spouse and today was asked to submit this form.

Not sure what is happening? just want to know if this is normal.
Any help would be appreciated.
thank you

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Current status “submitted” …!! Does it mean everything is passed…?.? Redmedical for spouse was passed couple of days back .!!! And after that status changed from “your action is required” to “ submitted”. Kindlyyy answer my query.!!!

tony.p

Aug 26, 2021
@tony.p they write your eye colour in COPR. Just write whatever your eye colour is.
i got my eCoPR and it's all good. but my wife's RFV letter asks for height & eye colour to be sent with passport.. so we forgot what we wrote in PR form..

so bottom line is.. how much does it matter if my wife writes different eye color than PR form and send it.. i am worried just because eye colour shows on both COPR & PR card as well? @yasirhashmi15