+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
FINALLY RECEIVED MY PR CARD!

The journey from COPR (Aug 25, 2021) to PR card (September 7, 2021) was quick unlike the AOR (Feb 29, 2020) to COPR journey.
May I ask which office is sending your eCOPR? Operation Supporting Centre (OSC) in Ottawa or Etobicoke or somewhere else?

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Guys few days back I just sent a web form to ask the status of my file.I got reply today that we need further information to access your file .I don’t know wat they want as everything was mentioned UCI,file no.phn no,email I’d, DOB.
They asked my current address which I sent as they asked me to submit request again.
So wat I can assume?y they ask it again?
Completely bullshit .

Sampath000

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Guys few days back I just sent a web form to ask the status of my file.I got reply today that we need further information to access your file .I don’t know wat they want as everything was mentioned UCI,file no.phn no,email I’d, DOB.
They asked my current address which I sent as they asked me to submit request again.
So wat I can assume?y they ask it again?
Completely bullshit .
Same for me I did replied on August 21st since then I have no update

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
I got PPR for my Outland spouse and first portal email for myself. Just replied to that. Now waiting for credentials to log in to the portal.
Goodness! 3 freaking years of your life. What's wrong with IRCC? By the way what happened to your SOWP application? Did it ever get approved

Sampath000

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
They can simply reply that they can’t entertain our requests .so we ll shut up for some time.they just making us more crazy.seriously no way to tackle with them .
That's true my application Making me more frustrated day by day! I applied in 2020sept I did my biometrics in Feb then I added my wife I march since then I have no updates not even BIL for my wife I have called them I raised gcms I did whatever I can do moreover I am on lmia I couldn't even move out of my job

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
That's true my application Making me more frustrated day by day! I applied in 2020sept I did my biometrics in Feb then I added my wife I march since then I have no updates not even BIL for my wife I have called them I raised gcms I did whatever I can do moreover I am on lmia I couldn't even move out of my job
Same here.I m on lmia too.can’t change my job.

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
FINALLY RECEIVED MY PR CARD!

The journey from COPR (Aug 25, 2021) to PR card (September 7, 2021) was quick unlike the AOR (Feb 29, 2020) to COPR journey.
Can you please let me know if there were changes to your IRCC PR portal in the image and address section before receiving the PR card .

Last edited: