+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

PR_Query

May 13, 2021
I've received my dependents re-medical request today but not for me. Do I need to complete my medicals too? I'm in Canada and dependents are in India.

Any guidance will be helpful. My initial medical was completed on March of 2020.

Tandis1332

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi, friends need your advice, I as an outland dependent got an email from New Delhi immigration to submit a passport for me and my children in Dec 2020, but with a clause that the first applicant will become PR then u can submit a passport but till time hasn't received any letter for the primary applicant neither PPR nor Copr , my AOR is March 2018, at that time Biometric wast started it started in 2019 till now I haven't got any BIL and nor I have given biometric either my spouse didn't get BIL. Need advice ... what you all say here is the wording .....

(Note:- From the processing office IRCC Etobicoke as the principal applicant you will be contacted directly by your local IRCC office. The below instructions are for your overseas dependants only. all instructions and due dates are to be flowed by your dependents only after you the principal applicant has become PR in Canada)
Hi
Could you find any response that in this situation we can send the passport or not?

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
I've received my dependents re-medical request today but not for me. Do I need to complete my medicals too? I'm in Canada and dependents are in India.

Any guidance will be helpful. My initial medical was completed on March of 2020.
Pa who are in Canada don't have to do remedical yours will get extended.. only dependents needs to do it

anshpri

Jul 20, 2021

Hi ,

Have the enabled any place in you CIC - view and upload document section for you to upload medical acknowledgement document for your dependents ?

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Hi guys, I have a question, can you let me know, is Ircc started giving status information to candidates on phone, especially to those who have dependents overseas?

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Hi everyone, should we expect some movement on files now since the travel restrictions have eased a bit??
We can stay hopeful. But with IRCC, U never know. They have their own stupid reason to not to follow a logical trend.

Dk7

Nov 15, 2018
I just received passport request for my Outland spouse. Nothing for me yet. We can only send passport once I have my COPR.

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

artsh0914

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
EE-CEC
Inland with 2 dependents (1 inland and 1 outland)
  • New Upfront Medical
  • Submitted an RCMP police clearance
Timeline:

AOR - July 10, 2021
Medical Passed - August 9, 2021
Biometrics - Completed last 2019
Email received to confirm current residence - August 22, 2021
Sent the email response to confirm current residence - August 26, 2021
PR portal email - August 30, 2021
Reminder email (We missed the first PR portal email) - September 5, 2021
PR Portal Credentials - September 6, 2021

*Inland also received a portal email