Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020
Hello everyone, I just want to share the positivity with you guys. I just got PA's eCOPR (Yes... today September 06, 2021 - Labour Day Canada)! Guess IRCC is now very serious about working on backlogs and our applications. All the best to everyone, we all will get there soon.
PS: my timeline is available in the signature.

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I completed my remedical for dependent in india on 2nd sep .!!! Do you recommend to send remedical via webform too!.!???? Kindly reply !.!??

Sukh67

Jul 26, 2021
PNP - PA Inland with Outland Dependents
Currently, how many months of waiting post-aor for pnp applicants?
Does anyone with the same timeline? Please interact in the comment section.
Let's all be kind & continue to hope for the good news!
My timeline is as follows:
AR: Sep 2020
AOR & BIO: Jun 2021
MR: Jul 2021
MP: Aug 2021
Ar sep2020 aor may2021 mr June 2021mp July 2021 after silent

Akash P P

Jul 30, 2016
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Congratulations brother, may I know your timeline, are your dependents in India?
CEC Primary Inland and Dependent outland(India)
ITA : Feb 13, 2021
AOR: Mar 8, 2021
Medical Passed: Mar 16
Spouse BIL: July 12
Biometric completed: July 23
Spouse remedical request: July 29
Remedical completed: Aug 18
Medical Passed: Aug 25
First Portal mail: Sept 6

Reactions: SathyaPriyatharsini

ARDARJ

Sep 1, 2021
CEC Primary Inland and 2 Dependent outland(India)
AOR: Mar 31, 2021
UPFRONT Medical : 15 Jan 2021
Medical Passed: April 16
Biometric: IRCC already have valid Biometric for 10 Yrs.

Now what I read in the blogs is that medical should be valid for atleast next 6 months to approve file.

Should I Re do the medical as upfront again or should I wait for IRCC letter stating so?

@legalfalcon - Please can you guide

Last edited:

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
CEC Primary Inland and 2 Dependent outland(India)
AOR: Mar 31, 2021
UPFRONT Medical : 15 Jan 2021
Medical Passed: April 16
Biometric: IRCC already have valid Biometric for 10 Yrs.

Now what I read in the blogs is that medical should be valid for atleast next 6 months to approve file.

Should I Re do the medical as upfront again or should I wait for IRCC letter stating so?
This is exactly what many people are wondering. However, honestly I think upfront will be a waste of money. Seems like IRCC has categorized pending applications according to medical records and they won't process it until the first medical expires. So, I think if you do the medical upfront, you might even inadvertently delay your PR for another 6 months post 1st medical expiry. I think it is best to just sit and watch.

ARDARJ

Sep 1, 2021
This is exactly what many people are wondering. However, honestly I think upfront will be a waste of money. Seems like IRCC has categorized pending applications according to medical records and they won't process it until the first medical expires. So, I think if you do the medical upfront, you might even inadvertently delay your PR for another 6 months post 1st medical expiry. I think it is best to just sit and watch.
Thank you for the reply. Lets hear what other experts has to say

jashnishad1

Jul 26, 2017
Hi, friends need your advice, I as an outland dependent got an email from New Delhi immigration to submit a passport for me and my children in Dec 2020, but with a clause that the first applicant will become PR then u can submit a passport but till time hasn't received any letter for the primary applicant neither PPR nor Copr , my AOR is March 2018, at that time Biometric wast started it started in 2019 till now I haven't got any BIL and nor I have given biometric either my spouse didn't get BIL. Need advice ... what you all say here is the wording .....

(Note:- From the processing office IRCC Etobicoke as the principal applicant you will be contacted directly by your local IRCC office. The below instructions are for your overseas dependants only. all instructions and due dates are to be flowed by your dependents only after you the principal applicant has become PR in Canada)
I got the same clause on my outland dependent’s PPR. Did you get any advice from anybody?