+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

ramandeep7712

Sep 3, 2021
HI

I am a silent reader reader of this forum from long time and it helped me a lot to go through all the process of PR. But now i am stuck at last stage. My GC Key account says that my application is approved and i can see COPR Number for me and my spouse but i have not received COPR in PR Portal in which i submitted my address and photo ehich is still under review with IRCC. what should i do in this situation. am very confused. @legalfalcon please help me.

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
HI

I am a silent reader reader of this forum from long time and it helped me a lot to go through all the process of PR. But now i am stuck at last stage. My GC Key account says that my application is approved and i can see COPR Number for me and my spouse but i have not received COPR in PR Portal in which i submitted my address and photo ehich is still under review with IRCC. what should i do in this situation. am very confused. @legalfalcon please help me.
Can you share your timeline, are you dependent in India.?

ramandeep7712

Sep 3, 2021
2 dependent: spouse inland child outland
AOR: 23 March 2021
PPR: 21 july 2021, submitted passport for my daughter in india and got it back on 30 august
Application approved on 31 august 2021 on GC key account
Photo and address submitted on pr portal on 25 august 2021
COPR: not received yet

is it normal not to receive COPR but application is approved???

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
HI

Did you try sending a webform or calling IRCC.

ramandeep7712

Sep 3, 2021
Did you try sending a webform or calling IRCC.
Thanks for reply @legalfalcon . Yes i did sent a WEB form but no reply. Agents are not available to take calls ,this is the message that am getting every time. Is there any other way to solve this.

Another thing is that i tried to Link PR card application and for my husband it is successfully linked even though we have not received COPR yet but i used Application Approval date as a landing date and it worked for him but for me its saying no record found.

Dk7

Nov 15, 2018
It’s been 2 days since I passed remedical for my spouse. Haven’t received portal email yet. Does anyone know how long it usually takes after remedical ?

Tandis1332

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
2 dependent: spouse inland child outland
AOR: 23 March 2021
PPR: 21 july 2021, submitted passport for my daughter in india and got it back on 30 august
Application approved on 31 august 2021 on GC key account
Photo and address submitted on pr portal on 25 august 2021
COPR: not received yet

is it normal not to receive COPR but application is approved???
Dear mate,

We are almost in the same boat.
I got PPR for my outland husband June 29, got it back with stamp passport and his COPR.
The file got approved July 23
Nothing for me as the principle applicant, even no portal email yet after more than 2 months.....
I am getting crazy.....
2 notes by agent of IRCC done. Webform done....
What can I do?

ramandeep7712

Sep 3, 2021
Dear mate,

I got PPR for my outland husband June 29, got it back with stamp passport and his COPR.
Nothing for me as the principle applicant, even no portal email yet after more than 2 months.....
I am getting crazy.....
What can I do?
Thanks for contacting me @Tandis1332. I talked to my representative and he said to w8 for 2 weeks and then contact your MP. Have you tried contacting the MP??

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Looks like it is almost confirmed that travel restrictions for vaccinated individuals will be lifted on Sep 7. God, I hope it remains open for about a year so that all of us here can have a closure on this matter.
https://www.canada.ca/en/border-services-agency/news/2021/09/travel-advisory-reminder--on-september-7-new-measures-for-fully-vaccinated-international-travellers-to-canada-will-come-into-force.html?fbclid=IwAR0GNqJDca0VntkKieMVpypyW_irRjhufaTMROTFk6l0LCnWqBDYm6_e-JY
But Still India has travel ban till Sep 22. Any way from back end they need to process our applications before Sep 22

ramandeep7712

Sep 3, 2021
Dear mate,

I am getting crazy.....
What can I do?
@Tandis1332 can you see your COPR number, issue date and expiry date in GC key portal??

Tandis1332

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks for contacting me @Tandis1332. I talked to my representative and he said to w8 for 2 weeks and then contact your MP. Have you tried contacting the MP??
I have tried. MP told me they can't work until the result of election. My husband sold every thing even his car and waited at home with 2 suitcases for more than 2 months. If you can find any solution, plz help me