+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Thanks guys! I am worried because my doc uploaded my medicals o the 31st, and it got passed on the 1st? seems crazy fast so I was thinking only my dependents medical got passed, maybe..
Webform confirmed my wife's Medical on May 11 and passed both of ours on May 13. So yea. It's normal. It's coming soon

PR_Query

May 13, 2021
Dear All, Can anyone confirm if the agents are still taking calls from us or still feeding the Afghan crisis? I believe the evacuation has stopped, not sure though.

Another issue I noticed - The automated voice is still saying they are working in limited capacity due to Covid19. Are these IRCC official not vaccinated yet? Why IRCC is so lagging behind ?

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Dear All, Can anyone confirm if the agents are still taking calls from us or still feeding the Afghan crisis? I believe the evacuation has stopped, not sure though.

Another issue I noticed - The automated voice is still saying they are working in limited capacity due to Covid19. Are these IRCC official not vaccinated yet? Why IRCC is so lagging behind ?
Afghan crisis is just one of the factors and its really not as big a deal as IRCC is trying to make it to be. Minister himself has said in an interview that there are only a couple of thousand Afghan applicants and it would not incapacitate the IRCC. The fact is there are approx. half million applications estimated to be pending since the pandemic began and IRCC has totally lost the control and they are taking things randomly. Due to this random approach some are getting lucky and some people like me are extremely unlucky.

PR_Query

May 13, 2021
Afghan crisis is just one of the factors and its really not as big a deal as IRCC is trying to make it to be. Minister himself has said in an interview that there are only a couple of thousand Afghan applicants and it would not incapacitate the IRCC. The fact is there are approx. half million applications estimated to be pending since the pandemic began and IRCC has totally lost the control and they are taking things randomly. Due to this random approach some are getting lucky and some people like me are extremely unlucky.
FYI. Just had a call with an agent and they are receiving the normal calls now. As usual could not extract any information from them, same story, they are working on my case for last 1.5 years and result is nothing. So frustrating.

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
FYI. Just had a call with an agent and they are receiving the normal calls now. As usual could not extract any information from them, same story, they are working on my case for last 1.5 years and result is nothing. So frustrating.
You have got a medical extension, right? still no progress? Same with me. Even my second medical is going to expire soon

radiox

Aug 9, 2021
What did you dial to reach the agent? I am always being cut off

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
I m unlucky too just like u.

candreamer2021

Aug 10, 2021
I was able to call IRCC , and agent confirmed the my application was approved as of yesterday and very soon I may get the communication from IRCC.

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
I was able to call IRCC , and agent confirmed the my application was approved as of yesterday and very soon I may get the communication from IRCC.
Congratulations!, You called on which number?
I also called today they stopped call back facility. After 40 minute wait I get a chance to speak to a agent but she refused to check my application or do anything. She told they busy in Afghanistan situation and can not check my application now.