+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

QQkodak

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Firstly, I am an inland principal applicant. My wife was in Canada with her visitor visa when I submitted our applications to federal ircc.
She now has the spouse open work permit.
My question is~does my wife’s status belong to Dependent Inland or Dependent Outland?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Firstly, I am an inland principal applicant. My wife was in Canada with her visitor visa when I submitted our applications to federal ircc.
My question is~does my wife’s status belong to Dependent Inland or Dependent Outland?
Depends on where she is physically.

Diyora

Oct 13, 2017
My spouse gave her medical on 23rd August. Hospital submitted to IRCC on 31st August. Now waiting for them to process it and send me portal email.
Have you submitted your spouse medical to ircc or hospital did?

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
If she is in Canada she is inland dependent on which visa does not matter.

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Congratulations.. you guys are super lucky I have been waiting for more then a month and they haven’t passed my spouse re medicals yet … had they been passed I would had portal email by now .. completely heart broken
Good luck
Don’t lose hope. I wish you get an update soon.

Dk7

Nov 15, 2018
Congratulations.. you guys are super lucky I have been waiting for more then a month and they haven’t passed my spouse re medicals yet … had they been passed I would had portal email by now .. completely heart broken
Good luck
Hospital in India submitted the remedical yesterday only. After 8 days since the exam.