+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Could someone please help me.

I am invited to use portal again today after 54 days but this time it's from Etobicoke. Last time it was from Virtual Landing Unit - Operations Support Center Centralized Network.

I have already declared I am in Canada, uploaded photo and an address. What should I do? reply them again?
They n their system became mentally update n they are upsetting applicants too.reply again n mention that u already did it too.

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hi everyone, is it true that medical needs to remain valid for at least 6 months after they issue PR?? If thats the case, then it means we shouldn't keep our hopes up if the medical is already 6 months old?

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Hi everyone, is it true that medical needs to remain valid for at least 6 months after they issue PR?? If thats the case, then it means we shouldn't keep our hopes up if the medical is already 6 months old?
I guess this is right..in few cases they have allowed it and in some recent cases i have seen vfs rejected it bcoz the medical is not valid for more than 6 months for outland dependents..

Reactions: Sancan4

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Yah .. 2 weeks already passed. I did my part so I can't be responsible on if their appointed doctors do their part, if you think about it. However, common sense doesn't work in Canada.
Yeah actually mine was requested on aug 12 but I got appointment with hospital on aug 24 only.. fortunately they uploaded it in 2 to 3 days... 30 days s their time frame but in worst case if it exceeds 30 we can inform ircc through webform.. that will do.. no worries u ll get it on time

VPPP

Jul 26, 2021
I guess this is right..in few cases they have allowed it and in some recent cases i have seen vfs rejected it bcoz the medical is not valid for more than 6 months for outland dependents..
What do you mean they rejected? They can't reject PR they can request for medical again. And I am sure vfs doesn't make any decision it's high commission of canada in india make that decision.

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
I have AOR August 2020 and submitted re medical test. IRCC updated their record for Medical test.
Do we know after resubmitting Medical Test, how long IRCC takes to give Final decision?