+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Ok so.. my problems continue. I did medicals early last week. I tried calling the doctor to see if they submitted it to iRCC. I could not connect to anyone since since late last week. today I dropped by and it seems that the whole building has no power so is shut down. I am not sure when they will continue operations again, but its already been 2 weeks since IRCC asked for my medicals. I have the proof that I went to the doctor which I submitted by Webform as well. In case the doctor doesn't upload results to IRCC in time, that's not MY issue and my file will be oK?

I can't even deal with this anymore fml.
Yes you have 30 days to submit the request.. its ok u still have time..

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
did u even got confirmation that they received the said document via webform?
Nops .. just the medical clinic where my spouse did her re medical sent me an email that the medicals has been submitted to IRCC.. and that the status changed from “action is required” to “reviewing”

Sam_Ontario

Aug 28, 2021
Hi Guys,
I just have a question.
I did my medicals on 28th July 2020 for PR, it was expired on 27th July 2021. Since I am PA Inland, they extended my medical till Jun 2022 on 27th June. I have valid trv and Bridge work permit valid till 6th January 2022. I am thinking of going to India in October and return in November. Do you guys think that I should do remedical or the extended medical will do and I wont face any problem while returning? @legalfalcon

Vroh

Oct 7, 2020
Ok so.. my problems continue. I did medicals early last week. I tried calling the doctor to see if they submitted it to iRCC. I could not connect to anyone since since late last week. today I dropped by and it seems that the whole building has no power so is shut down. I am not sure when they will continue operations again, but its already been 2 weeks since IRCC asked for my medicals. I have the proof that I went to the doctor which I submitted by Webform as well. In case the doctor doesn't upload results to IRCC in time, that's not MY issue and my file will be oK?

I can't even deal with this anymore fml.
Hi, My dependant called to hospital to find out whether they submitted remedicals or not. They replied that within 48 hours doctor has to submit to ircc.

Nov 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
I’m CEC inland applicant, AOR DEC-2020, currently I’m not in Canada and I already informed it to IRCC… last month I received re-medical request for my Outland dependents and it’s was passed on 12th August. However, today again it’s showing the status “We are reviewing your medical exam”… any idea what’s could be the reason?

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Congratulations, happy for you, since long I was reading your posts, can you share timeline in details
Thank you so much!!

CEC inland with Outland Dependent (India)
AOR: Jul 16, 2020 | VO: CPC - Ottawa

I don't know the dates when each stage was passed!
Medical: Pass
Eligibility: Pass
Criminality: Pass
Information Sharing: Complete
Security: Blank

Re-Medical Request for Outland Spouse: July 22, 2021
Re-Medical Passed: August 13, 2021
Portal email: August 30, 2021

Reactions: Wmk193

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Thank you so much!!

CEC inland with Outland Dependent (India)
AOR: Jul 16, 2020 | VO: CPC - Ottawa

I don't know the dates when each stage was passed!
Medical: Pass
Eligibility: Pass
Criminality: Pass
Information Sharing: Complete
Security: Blank

Re-Medical Request for Outland Spouse: July 22, 2021
Re-Medical Passed: August 13, 2021
Portal email: August 30, 2021

Did you get PPR for your dependent as well?