+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Nirmal1996

May 17, 2021
paper based file with outland spouse at Etobicoke
Any idea how long to finalize everything is passed as per recent notes file is READY FOR VISA
AR 7oct2019
AOR 15 jan 2020
Medical request for both applicant ;29march2021
Med submitted: 10 april 2021
PAL :4may 2021

musalodhi

Aug 9, 2021
I received
ITA: 14 Feb 2021
AOR: 1st March 2021
Portal Credentials: 4th August 2021
ECOPR: 6th August 2021
PR card: 28 August 2021
My wife was also part of application she is currently in Pakistan and never been in Canada Requires PPR any help or info will be of great help.
VO: Etobicoke
Also my wife is About deliver a baby, Can i add applicant before she lands or do i have to go through another application process please Guide

Mehroj

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi Everyone,

Inland applicant with three outland dependents (India).
In PR portal, they added one dependent who is actually in India. So there are two rows in the portal - one for myself and another one for my dependent.
We sent passports for stamping for all three dependents and one got rejected stating that 'photo is not as per specification'.
The one who rejected stamping is the one they added in PR portal.
Is there any relation between these two.
I am little worried - really it is rejected due to photo or any relation to the PR portal entry.
If anyone knows about it, please help.

Thank you,
Pratheesh
Hi @Pratheesh Kumar ,
Did you receive passport requests for all your dependents or just sent passports without PPRs?

Jesh07

Jul 5, 2021
Hello everyone. What happens if I am out of the country when I get my portal email from ircc? Are they going to ask me and ky dependents to send our passport for a PR visa instead of using the portal (meant to be used only if you are in Canada physically)

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hello everyone. What happens if I am out of the country when I get my portal email from ircc? Are they going to ask me and ky dependents to send our passport for a PR visa instead of using the portal (meant to be used only if you are in Canada physically)
I am not sure; however, I think they will ask you to wait and will request you to update them w=once you are back in Canada.

Tandis1332

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dear mates,
Is there anybody in this situation?
received PPR for outland dependent and their visa and COPR, but nothing for the principle applicant in Canada
Many thanks

Tandis1332

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
I received
ITA: 14 Feb 2021
AOR: 1st March 2021
Portal Credentials: 4th August 2021
ECOPR: 6th August 2021
PR card: 28 August 2021
My wife was also part of application she is currently in Pakistan and never been in Canada Requires PPR any help or info will be of great help.
VO: Etobicoke
I happened to me conversely. PPR for outlands and nothing for me as the Principle applicant.

Diyora

Oct 13, 2017
Hello
Today I got request for remedical.
Does anybody has idea how to upload the medical becz i dont see any option in my account to upload the medical sheet
Thanxs

SushSushSush

Mar 17, 2021
Hello
Today I got request for remedical.
Does anybody has idea how to upload the medical becz i dont see any option in my account to upload the medical sheet
Thanxs
what is you AOR?

Did you get any message before saying that you do no need a medical exam?