+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

tony.p

Aug 26, 2021
hello everyone. i am new here and want the clarification this matter if anyone can...i have received protal email yesterday evening and want to choose option A as spouse is in india. and she also got the portal email. so if i am choosing option A..is my need to reply to her portal email or not.. ??
i see many people here got portal email... @tajindertj @kavish.shaikh1 @legalfalcon
can anyone please help me with this?

vd108

Feb 3, 2021
Yes. They requested outland dependent (wife is in India) to submit passport
I got access to a virtual landing portal to complete my landing virtually.
I done my virtual landing and now waiting for eCoPR on this portal
@Masterangler

thanks for the reply. How long they took to respond on your web form(the one that you would have responded to within 5days)?

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Remdical was requested on 29th July. I raised a webform asking the reason for new medical since upfront medical is still valid and attached upfront medicals with it. But still, wife completed medicals on 18 Aug.
Meanwhile, the webform got added to the application and I got a new medical request( with a different IME) for my wife once again along with a request letter on 19 Aug.
It was written like this in the request letter :
"Medical: Please be advised that in order for your application to be approved, you must complete the new Immigration Medical Examination (IME), as the validity of your previous IME is expiring within six (6) months. Please note that a new IME request has been issued to you, to which you must present to your panel physician. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. This must be received at this office by: 2021/09/19.
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
"

There was also an option provided in CIC account to upload document. I uploaded the medical report that my wife completed with first request and kept a letter along requesting to consider that report on 20 Aug.
Ok good ,, but in my account there is no upload option for re medical .!! The panel physician will do it automatically right .??.

drms

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Good to know. I tweeted IRCC and they have not replied. I thought i was the only one having issue for last few days.. It is concerning since i am expecting re-medicals at this time for my wife .hope they resolve the technical issue
So.. they would not process our application.. now they won't answer our phone calls and not even let us log in to our account.. i am getting so sick and tired of this bullshit..

Reactions: harry0207

tony.p

Aug 26, 2021
I am not sure about this one, are the instructions in the pdf same for both of you?
I only received the portal confirmation for myself so it wasn't confusing for me.

@legalfalcon would know the best to do in this situation.
Yes at the time of submission. she provided her email. so received two emails one on my email with my pdf instructions and second on her email with her pdf instruction as i have chosen option A..it's confusing ...