+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
For me, remedical status of my spouse updated on 15Aug, on 17th I got a ghost update but no update after that. Waiting…….

Mehroj

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
Upfront
I see my dependents names on my virtual landing portal, although they are outside Canada. Is this normal? Anyone had this?

Akash P P

Jul 30, 2016
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Good !! Thats too quick .,, it got updated in a week .!! Did you raise webform informing that you have done with remedicals ???
Remdical was requested on 29th July. I raised a webform asking the reason for new medical since upfront medical is still valid and attached upfront medicals with it. But still, wife completed medicals on 18 Aug.
Meanwhile, the webform got added to the application and I got a new medical request( with a different IME) for my wife once again along with a request letter on 19 Aug.
It was written like this in the request letter :
"Medical: Please be advised that in order for your application to be approved, you must complete the new Immigration Medical Examination (IME), as the validity of your previous IME is expiring within six (6) months. Please note that a new IME request has been issued to you, to which you must present to your panel physician. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. This must be received at this office by: 2021/09/19.
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
"

There was also an option provided in CIC account to upload document. I uploaded the medical report that my wife completed with first request and kept a letter along requesting to consider that report on 20 Aug.

tony.p

Aug 26, 2021
hello everyone. i am new here and want the clarification this matter if anyone can...i have received protal email yesterday evening and want to choose option A as spouse is in india. and she also got the portal email. so if i am choosing option A..is my need to reply to her portal email or not.. ??
i see many people here got portal email... @tajindertj @kavish.shaikh1 @legalfalcon

Last edited:

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
hello everyone. i am new here and want the clarification this matter if anyone can...i have received protal email yesterday evening and want to choose option A as spouse is in india. and she also got the portal email. so if i am choosing option A..is my need to reply to her portal email or not.. ??
i see many people here got portal email... @tajindertj
Congratulations, may I know your timeline?

Reactions: tony.p

ManiManiMani

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Hi guys
are you experiencing issue with CIC login? I am getting invalid session. Tried on different browser , cleared cache and used different laptops as well.

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR july 2020
CEC with outland dependent (India)
Re-Medical Passed for Spouse on 18 Aug 2021.
First Portal Email 25 Aug 2021.
My AOR is also July 2020 and dependent is in India. Her re-medical was passed on August 13th but haven't received the portal email yet.

May I know your VO?