+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Yes I think GCMS said something about covid split group or something like that I don't even remember it was a couple of months ago. Yes I contacted MP and all but nothing happened: I got a standard reply like everybody else. I have already left Canada. My TRV is valid till January 2022 if I get PR before, then its fine otherwise I won't mind really. I am not that crazy about Canada anymore. I will withdraw just like @Whateverman . Family is more important than a PR
Agreed!!

ChefNirmal

May 6, 2021
Dear Brothers and Sisters in this Group...
Finally, I received my COPR and my Wife received her PPR .
My Time Line
AOR - March 4 2021
Medical Passed , Eligibility passed, Security Passed May 25th
Portal Email to confirm my UCI and details - June 3rd
Replied to IRCC June 3rd stating Dependent outland (INDIA)
No Reply... for months
I send 9 emails, 11 calls till August 2nd 2021 Nothing
On August 2nd talked to an IRCC agent named (Ms. Dilisha) i honestly was in tears when I talked to her as I have not met my wife for 579 days... She was an angel. she comforted me and cheered me up She said she would send a request from her side to expedite my application and consider my Landing at least..." She was a kind soul to read the message she was sending to Vancouver local office" Such a kind soul...
I received my portal login ID and password on August 12th 2021. And my wife received PPR on August 12th
I uploaded my picture, address on 13th August 2021
Finally received my COPR on 17th August 2021..
I thank all members here who were of support to each other and I really Pray from deep of my heart that every one of you receives your PR's and may God make us all unite with our Spouses as soon as possible.
IRCC agents some of them are real angels. It's only because of Ms. Dilisha's help that I received everything in record time. Thank you all for your support and guidances.

nndhore

Jun 8, 2021
Dear Brothers and Sisters in this Group...
Finally, I received my COPR and my Wife received her PPR .
My Time Line
AOR - March 4 2021
Medical Passed , Eligibility passed, Security Passed May 25th
Portal Email to confirm my UCI and details - June 3rd
Replied to IRCC June 3rd stating Dependent outland (INDIA)
No Reply... for months
I send 9 emails, 11 calls till August 2nd 2021 Nothing
On August 2nd talked to an IRCC agent named (Ms. Dilisha) i honestly was in tears when I talked to her as I have not met my wife for 579 days... She was an angel. she comforted me and cheered me up She said she would send a request from her side to expedite my application and consider my Landing at least..." She was a kind soul to read the message she was sending to Vancouver local office" Such a kind soul...
I received my portal login ID and password on August 12th 2021. And my wife received PPR on August 12th
I uploaded my picture, address on 13th August 2021
Finally received my COPR on 17th August 2021..
I thank all members here who were of support to each other and I really Pray from deep of my heart that every one of you receives your PR's and may God make us all unite with our Spouses as soon as possible.
IRCC agents some of them are real angels. It's only because of Ms. Dilisha's help that I received everything in record time. Thank you all for your support and guidances.
Congratulations
Did you send mail or raised webform?
And what was VO?

Tandis1332

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dear mates,

AOR April 2020.
I got PPR for my outland dependent (my husband) in June,29. He has sent his passport to VAC and he got stick passport and his COPR. And the file became approved in July 23. He has bought ticket and booked air bnb for quarantine. BUT " I have not received any portal email for myself yet". He can't travel before my COPR. I called IRCC and the agent put a note on my file, but no change again. We had to cancel the ticket and non-refundable air bnb and loosing lots of money......
I am still waiting for E-copr or portal email.
Is it normal? It there any one in the same boat? will it take long time? What can I do?
Plz give me some advise....
Thx a lot

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Dear mates,

AOR April 2020.
I got PPR for my outland dependent (my husband) in June,29. He has sent his passport to VAC and he got stick passport and his COPR. And the file became approved in July 23. He has bought ticket and booked air bnb for quarantine. BUT " I have not received any portal email for myself yet". He can't travel before my COPR. I called IRCC and the agent put a note on my file, but no change again. We had to cancel the ticket and non-refundable air bnb and loosing lots of money......
I am still waiting for E-copr or portal email.
Is it normal? It there any one in the same boat? will it take long time? What can I do?
Plz give me some advise....
Thx a lot
@Tandis1332 same situation like you. Waiting for COPR since 14th July. Check my signature here

Dal123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Finally, Today I've submitted the Re-medical for outland dependants, any idea what would be the next step? when should I expect COPR/PPR?
Hi For me I submitted my husband’s medical on July 26 and it got passed on 11 Aug. Now desperately waiting for good news. Hope everyone get it soon.

Reactions: mrugs.jani

mrugs.jani

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020
Hi For me I submitted my husband’s medical on July 26 and it got passed on 11 Aug. Now desperately waiting for good news. Hope everyone get it soon.
Did you get you COPR and waiting for PPR for your spouse is that what you mean?

Jpatel9999

Aug 13, 2021
I got my wife's re medical yesterday. just a quick question, do we need to submit anything from our side or registered physician will send our medical directly with the Form Imm1017 provided by IRCC?.

Reactions: Babamo

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
do you if your medicals were extended. I did my spouse re medicals on august 2 and then called IRCC to check up on it. Apparently, I was being told that my medicals had been expired on July 25 and no one had touched my file since July 14.. not sure what's happening

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
From the above trends feels like dependent are getting PPR, but not with. kids below 18 yrs