+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
I remember you. How're you doing? Are you going home anytime soon? I applied my travel visa and my husband's visa in April. Still nothing... I'd probably have to give it up in September. My husband is sick...
Don’t know may be all know each other here.I m thinking to go but b4 going I wanna make sure the things to come back.my husband already have visa n come if they allowed visitor to come but last year they refused his authorization letter.my daughter don’t have visa so my husband ll not come without her n BOWP is not the feasible way to come back.my husband is facing few serious health problems too but I m feeling that I m not able to take a correct decision .

Diane6

Mar 17, 2021
Don’t know may be all know each other here.I m thinking to go but b4 going I wanna make sure the things to come back.my husband already have visa n come if they allowed visitor to come but last year they refused his authorization letter.my daughter don’t have visa so my husband ll not come without her n BOWP is not the feasible way to come back.my husband is facing few serious health problems too but I m feeling that I m not able to take a correct decision .
I totally get you...similar situation with me too. I applied authorization letter and got rejected too. I told them my husband's ill and they said it's not essential travel. Fxxk them. We've been invested so much time, money, energy on this, can't just let it all go wasted. Mine is EEPNP. The second I leave my job, I lose my quality in this. So hard.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
I totally get you...similar situation with me too. I applied authorization letter and got rejected too. I told them my husband's ill and they said it's not essential travel. Fxxk them. We've been invested so much time, money, energy on this, can't just let it all go wasted. Mine is EEPNP. The second I leave my job, I lose my quality in this. So hard.
Even I sacrificed money time and most important my daughter’s childhood .she was just 18 months old when I came .now we are stuck .ircc has to find the way to reunite our families too.even I got off from my job but some one encouraged me n I went back.mine is EECEC.stay strong .wat is ur AOR? Mine is 28 jan 2021 n m hoping to get is soon .but never know .

Diane6

Mar 17, 2021
Even I sacrificed money time and most important my daughter’s childhood .she was just 18 months old when I came .now we are stuck .ircc has to find the way to reunite our families too.even I got off from my job but some one encouraged me n I went back.mine is EECEC.stay strong .wat is ur AOR? Mine is 28 jan 2021 n m hoping to get is soon .but never know .
My file was originally submitted in October, 2019. Medical in December 2019 for me and my husband. Was asked to submit additional document in March 2020. So I guess the AOR should be March 2020.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
My file was originally submitted in October, 2019. Medical in December 2019 for me and my husband. Was asked to submit additional document in March 2020. So I guess the AOR should be March 2020.
Ok.u have been waiting so long .but I would suggest you to stay strong .

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Last week , we saw some of us getting COPR(inland mostly) and I was hopeful that things are getting better but the fact that no Outland is getting PPR is again making me sad. I wish we all meet our families soon :(

• Sad
Reactions: Mann Gill

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Last week , we saw some of us getting COPR(inland mostly) and I was hopeful that things are getting better but the fact that no Outland is getting PPR is again making me sad. I wish we all meet our families soon :(
Some guy today posted on Facebook about PPR for outland dependent (AOR December 2020).

Reactions: mrugs.jani

S'MAN

Feb 3, 2021
Some guy today posted on Facebook about PPR for outland dependent (AOR December 2020).
I assume right now VFS is only processing student's PPR, we might have to wait a bit more for dependant's PPR, Hopefully Sooon..
Guys hold your hopes bit more
keep updating

Reactions: gps2089