+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

pandeyseema

May 26, 2021
How many cases here like this? PA got Credentials or COPR but dependent there is nothing? No communication?
I got the portal mail and credentials on 2nd Aug, submitted my details same day.. They created profile for my husband too, even after writing them in mail 3 times that my husband is not in Canada. I'm waiting for copr since 2nd Aug, and no PPR for my husband in India

Dal123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hlo Guys , i did my medical on 26 june
I got the portal mail and credentials on 2nd Aug, submitted my details same day.. They created profile for my husband too, even after writing them in mail 3 times that my husband is not in Canada. I'm waiting for copr since 2nd Aug, and no PPR for my husband in India
Hi @pandeyseema DId you got remedical request for your husband. If yes after how much time did they send you portal email

Babamo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone, I just got a mail from IRCC to confirm my residential address and that of my dependents. Does anyone know if I need to include any documents in my response to this question. Also, I do not see the link in my CIC account to enable me to submit my response. AOR DEC 18

@legalfalcon I will appreciate your input. Thanks

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hello everyone, I just got a mail from IRCC to confirm my residential address and that of my dependents. Does anyone know if I need to include any documents in my response to this question. Also, I do not see the link in my CIC account to enable me to submit my response. AOR DEC 18

@legalfalcon I will appreciate your input. Thanks
Hi, are your dependents in Canada?

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hi Guys,

Need a help and advice on how to reply to confirmation portal email from IRCC.

Sorry for the long post but I am confident that expert reply to this post might help many CEC candidates with outland dependent.

I am a CEC inland applicant with 3 outland dependents.

ITA :21 Jan 2021

AOR : 15 Mar 201

Medical and Bio metric completion: 30 Mar 2021

No updates after that and called IRCC so many times but got info that no updates in profile after April 2021.

I saw a ghost update on my profile last week and was not able to connect to IRCC to know what the update was.

But yesterday , I received Confirmation Portal email from IRCC.

So some good news coming for CEC candidates waiting so long for any update .

My question:

I have given separate email address for me and my spouse.

As primary applicant, I have received my Confirmation Portal email from IRCC and my question is what is the best way to respond to IRCC ?

The portal email has the below things to cover.

Important notes:

 You and every dependent included in your application need to be in Canada to use the portal. If you or one of your dependents currently live outside Canada, let us know by replying to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

 A principal applicant can have more than one profile under their account in this portal. As the principle applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your minor dependents. Profiles for your dependents, who were under 18 years of age at the time you applied for permanent residence, will be created under your profile.

 Other dependent(s) included in your application, including a spouse/partner and dependents 18 years old or older at the time you applied for permanent residence, can either:

o Allow IRCC to create their account under your principal applicant account. You will then act on behalf of them.

or Give their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for IRCC to create a new account and complete the steps on their own.

Questions:

1. Do I need to reply to IRCC mail with details of mine as well as for my dependents at any case?

2. The dependent kids email address has to primary applicant email address as per above notes?

3. Can I set same email address for me and all dependents or separate email address for my spouse?

Note:

In PR application, Have put different email id for me and my spouse.

4. Where do we need to mention specifically that dependents are outside canada and we are in Canada?

5. There is also a section which mentions the below

You and every dependent included in your application need to be in Canada to use the portal. If you or one of your dependents currently live outside Canada, let us know by replying to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

So do we need to reply to the email stating that dependents are outside Canada along with details of all members or not?
@JJPRAKASH Hi, could you please provide update on what you did about this??

Sonia Sagwal

Mar 19, 2021
Aor March 6th,2020
Dependent India
Cec PNP
4th August PPR for dependent and portal request for me
8th August credentials email
9th August ecopr
Hi, in you portal request, did they ask to submit photos for your dependent as well or it was just for you, please reply

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Same situation. Got a medical req for my Outland spouse. Medical is completed last Saturday, status is still “your action is required “ . Hopefully it will be update day the end of this week. And yes even my spouse’s medical is valid but still got a req to complete medical again.
is it updated ? and how long did it take?