+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
didn't you have all the job duties documented in your job letter? What details are they looking for in that case?
Yes, I did. however the officer wasn't satisfied that the job duties matched with NOC code and somehow misunderstood that I don't have 1 year canadian experience. I have no idea how he came to that conclusion

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Yes, I did. however the officer wasn't satisfied that the job duties matched with NOC code and somehow misunderstood that I don't have 1 year canadian experience. I have no idea how he came to that conclusion
It’s just sometime bad luck.u ll come out of it.there should be a complaint department where we can complaint about IRCC OFFICERS there irresponsibility.

Reactions: Kumar25

Dugal

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
Hi,
Does anyone have idea how long it would take to get copr after login credentials?
I got portal request on August 4th
Credentials on August 8th

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
It’s just sometime bad luck.u ll come out of it.there should be a complaint department where we can complaint about IRCC OFFICERS there irresponsibility.
Yeah bad luck and covid made things worse. IRCC would never open up a complaint department because they don't care a bit about the applicants.

musalodhi

Aug 9, 2021
Hi,
I am an inland Applicant (primary) my spouse is in Pakistan. I receieved portal infor on 1August2021. And I received My ECOPR on 6th august 2021. Just my photo is pending for approval. But, No information on behalf of my spouse. When will she be issued A landing paper or passport request or Confirmation to apply for visa. She had never been to Canada. requires a visa. How long is it gonna take and what is the process from now on. Anyone who can share their experience will be of great help and will reduce my stress. Thanking You in anticipation.
Regards,
Musa Lodhi

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
I am on closed work permit since jan 2020 which is valid until jan 2022.after completed one year in jan 2021 I claimed one year experience points as well as job offers point so I m not sure if I go to India and wait for PR there ll I loose these points or I ll be safe .
You one year work experience will count, but the job offer points is highly likely to be ripped off since it requires at least one year guarantee of continuous working AFTER you received your PR.

musalodhi

Aug 9, 2021
Hi,
I am an inland Applicant (primary) my spouse is in Pakistan. I receieved portal info on 1 August 2021. And I received My E-COPR on 6th august 2021. Just my photo is pending for approval. After that hopefully i will get PR Card. But, No information on behalf of my spouse. When will she be issued A landing paper or passport request or Confirmation to apply for a visa. She had never been to Canada. requires a visa. How long is it gonna take and what is the process from now on. Anyone who can share their experience will be of great help and will reduce my stress. Thanking You in anticipation.
Regards,
Musa Lodhi

mrugs.jani

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020

musalodhi

Aug 9, 2021
My timeline: for inland primary and secondary outland
ITA received: 14 Feb 2021
AOR: 1 March 2021
Medical Approved: 20 March 2021
Biometrics were done back in 2016 and 2018 for spouse.
Portal info: 1 August 2021
E-COPR: 6 August 2021.
Photo in Review with IRCC
Updated all info for spouse since application submitted.
But no update on behalf of spouse worried as she is about to deliver in October just willing to know that Is there any chance that she can arrive here before October
regards,
Musa

Reactions: Srisundarcan