+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
As long as you completed 1 year work experience under NOC 0,A or B and claimed points for it, you can got to India anytime...it shouldn't affect your application. Even I m considering going to India if I don't get any updates in the next 2 months
If I claimed points for job offer thn?

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
As long as you completed 1 year work experience under NOC 0,A or B and claimed points for it, you can got to India anytime...it shouldn't affect your application. Even I m considering going to India if I don't get any updates in the next 2 months
I am thinking the same .

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
I'm not sure if I understand your question completely. You have a job offer but you haven't completed 1 year of work experience?
I am on closed work permit since jan 2020 which is valid until jan 2022.after completed one year in jan 2021 I claimed one year experience points as well as job offers point so I m not sure if I go to India and wait for PR there ll I loose these points or I ll be safe .

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
sorry just to understand it completely you are saying if I have claimed the job points that would be valid only for 1 year from the AOR and after that I can change my job and go back to India???

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
My situation is complicated.

AOR: September 23 2020
Category: CEC Inland Primary Applicant + 1 Outland Dependent(India)
Got married in Oct 2020, added spouse to my express entry profile
Documents request for spouse in December // sent all docs through webform
Biometrics: December 07, 2020 passed // No Biometrics request sent for spouse till date
Medicals: January 03 2021 // passed for both
No update for 5 months
Final Decision: Refused in May 2021 due to insufficient job details
Applied for reconsideration request the same week with supporting documents from employer.
Reply from IRCC - Forwarded to Alberta VO after verification , application under process
No updates since then.
@have you claimed the job offer points? Was you eligibilty passed before?its weired to refused after so many days

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
sorry just to understand it completely you are saying if I have claimed the job points that would be valid only for 1 year from the AOR and after that I can change my job and go back to India???
No, I'm telling if you apply after completing one year of full-time Canadian work experience under NOC 0,A OR B. Your points will be locked in and then it wouldn't affect even if you go to India after submitting your application

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
@have you claimed the job offer points? Was you eligibilty passed before?its weired to refused after so many days
Yes, it was weird got refusal after 9 months. I had close to 2 year work experience at the time of application so I got points for it initially. Eligibility was cleared from Ottawa VO in March, then they forwarded my file to Edmonton VO where it got refused.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
No, I'm telling if you apply after completing one year of full-time Canadian work experience under NOC 0,A OR B. Your points will be locked in and then it wouldn't affect even if you go to India after submitting your application
I need to clarify job offer’s 50 points.when we submit express entry they asked for the continue job offer

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
@legalfalcon sir I always read ur suggestions which are very informative.I need an answer of one question.my question is

my closed LMIA based work permit( permanent residency stream)approved in jan 2020 n I started job in Canada .after completing one year in jan 2021 I applied for PR n claimed one year Canadian experience point as well as job offers point which is permanent job offer so my question is PR application taking time as it already been 7 months no updates at all n my dependents in home country so it’s hard day by day to stay without them.their OWP and dependents visa already refused in 2020 which I applied after three salary slips .so can I go to home county and come after approval or I ll loose my job offers points n get refuse.

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Yes, it was weird got refusal after 9 months. I had close to 2 year work experience at the time of application so I got points for it initially. Eligibility was cleared from Ottawa VO in March, then they forwarded my file to Edmonton VO where it got refused.
didn't you have all the job duties documented in your job letter? What details are they looking for in that case?