+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nothing we can do. I swear Canada has population divided by: Canadian Permanent residents and citizens (Humans) and the rest foreigners (Non-humans). If I knew it would be that struggle to settle here, I'd never have come. But now, wasted 5 years already.
I feel the same. Plus the stress of staying away from my partner after marriage is another thing along with all the anxiety and stress I was dealing with since last year.

I feel like going on a protest outside Vancouver CIC office which I might if I don't receive an update in August.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
I feel the same. Plus the stress of staying away from my partner after marriage is another thing along with all the anxiety and stress I was dealing with since last year.

I feel like going on a protest outside Vancouver CIC office which I might if I don't receive an update in August.
I m in as I am here without my husband n daughter .may be I ll have to come from Alberta but I can.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021

My AOR is jan 202.dint get any update since 22 feb 2021.even my medical updated on 11 may 2021 with further test for the which I did not get any email.biometric is updated in application details but status is still “ we did not receive it”. Called three time but no update at all.

Reactions: kavish.shaikh1

guidebortoli

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
After medicals are updated in the portal (mine updated on the 29th July, as they extended because I'm the PA), how long it usually take for them to send the portal e-mail? On the 29th I also got a GU two of three hours after they changed my medicals to passed...

Sonia Sagwal

Mar 19, 2021
My AOR is jan 202.dint get any update since 22 feb 2021.even my medical updated on 11 may 2021 with further test for the which I did not get any email.biometric is updated in application details but status is still “ we did not receive it”. Called three time but no update at all.
Mine aor-29 april, 2020 , mentally stressed, everything passed, still waiting, it seems like canada is testing our patience level, k don’t know what this miserable journey will ends, where we all are victims without even our fault

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Hi all guys, called Ircc today, but found no progress. Guys keep patience, think positive hopefully the end of this weekend would be smooth, and please update each other if find anything positive anywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: anisha1992

PR_Query

May 13, 2021
Feb 2020, but I added my spouse in January 2021. Did you and your spouse apply together or did you add your spouse later?
We applied at the same time. Not sure how IRCC hand picking other applications with outland dependants from last year. My GCMS notes says application was finalized on October 30, 2020. I guess no one is looking in our cases.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
I just finished my call with IRCC agent .still same status background is in process.eligibility n security dint start yet n it’s been 7 months .wats going on man.wat the hell they are doing .it pissed me off.

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Agree with u.for me it’s been three years without family.they know so well that we ll apply for PR .I don’t understand y they refuse temporary visa for dependents when situation was fine .
Pathetic IRCC keeps introduces new programs without clearing the backlogs.
Did you try applying for TRV for your dependents?

Reactions: Mann Gill

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Same situation,Am from Edmonton,Pa inland dependents outland,air 10th aug 2020,everything passed since march,now my medical extended but my dependents medical expired.
How long did it took them to extend your medicals after it was expired… my medicals were expired on 25 July and then wife was also requested re medicals..
My status is currently “ reviewing your medical results”
I am so stressed out right now . I called IRCC and a rude guy told me it can take several months and he was pissed that we are impatient and keep calling them for small updates ..