+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hey I need urgent help. I submitted my express entry application with Outland dependent on 2nd July. Today my representative told me that they got call from immigration like there were glitch in the system and my fees get refund and ask me pay again after one month. Does it will effect processing time. Is there anything wrong with application?? Please I need honest advice and I am so tense.
@RAMAN253 I don't think so there is anything wrong with your application. It might delay your application little bit because of all the time waste from paying fees to refund.

anshpri

Jul 20, 2021
Ok people. Got PR confirmation email. Phew!!! Now what to reply can anybody plz DM me. Head spinning. Checked myself thrice by pinching is it really happening. Hoping for all to be done with this before september
Congratulations sir. Your spouse in india?

Kumaran1

Apr 4, 2021
Ok people. Got PR confirmation email. Phew!!! Now what to reply can anybody plz DM me. Head spinning. Checked myself thrice by pinching is it really happening. Hoping for all to be done with this before september
Great. This gives hope to many outland dependant applicants especially india. Expecting something for 2019 applicants too.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Hi, Did your wife received PPR ?? Please provide the details, so that will be happy that they are going to issue PPR for all the outland applicants
I don’t have a picture of mine with whote background. I do have but thats what I used while submitting file. Will probably submit tonight or tomorrow. Will keep posted. Hoping for the best

Nov 21, 2020
Finally man! I am happy for you after seeing so many of your posts and trying everything that you could potentially do - congratulations!

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
Congratulations.. so happy for you as you are one of the people who are always active and reply..
Any update on PPR for your spouse in India?

Reactions: tajindertj

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020

Wow, Congratulations!! Thank you for sharing the update. Did your outland dependents get vaccinated when they take their medical exam??

Reactions: tajindertj

harshad13

May 9, 2016
Aor jan 5 2021
Medical passed on feb 5, 2021
Eligibility, criminality and security already passed as per gcms notes June 1, 2021

Today My medical changed from "passed" to "we are reviewing the results of your medical exam" ..

Any idea what is happening??
Do I have to do medicals again
PA COR canada,,, Dependent COR India

anshpri

Jul 20, 2021
Received an email for IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal today. I am a principal applicant inland( inside Canada) with overseas dependents. As I understand to use this portal you should be inside Canada. What should I say for my overseas dependents?
Your expert opinion will be highly appreciated.
congratulations . What is your AOR?

prigupta

May 20, 2020
Hello,
AOR: Aug 8, 2021
Everything passed - Jan 21, 2021

Today I received a Medical request (IMM1017E) for my spouse. But he recently did medical again as he applied for a work permit but it didn't attach with our Express entry. can we submit the same medical? or he'll have to do it again?