+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Option A and Option B. Can anybody please tell what to choose. Any specific format to reply

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Choose option A. And then the UCI number and other things. I also mentioned in the email the spouse is outside Canada and already received COPR and visa.
ok.

Dear Visa Officer,

Option A

 Name: PA details
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):

Then I have to copy the format and do the same for outland spouse?

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
ok.

Dear Visa Officer,

Option A

 Name: PA details
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):

Then I have to copy the format and do the same for outland spouse?
No you don’t have to do anything for Outland spouse. Just mention that they are outside Canada and then they should get a PPR. Apparently my portal email and my spouses PPR was send in the same day but I never received my portal email until a month later I called IRCC and was informed by them that I have already been emailed the portal email.

Nov 21, 2020
No you don’t have to do anything for Outland spouse. Just mention that they are outside Canada and then they should get a PPR. Apparently my portal email and my spouses PPR was send in the same day but I never received my portal email until a month later I called IRCC and was informed by them that I have already been emailed the portal email.
how would you know if you received the email? Does it go to your primary email of your profile?

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Hi, I have a query.
My medical expired last week and since I added my spouse 6months back so ideally only my medical should expire.
But today I got a remedical request. And the request is for my spouse only. Not sure why as my spouse did the medical 6months back. I was expecting the medical to be extended for me considering I am in Canada.

Reactions: King18

King18

Jul 10, 2021
Please can someone explain how to use the Ecas have been trying to check my application but it keeps saying my application can’t be found

Jaspreet chawla

Nov 10, 2020
I recently ordered gcms can anyone please explain me what does below mean. My aor is april 2020 i added my spouse on my pr application in feb 2021 and he gave his biometrics on july 2021. I am cec inland with outland spouse. Based on my gcms is my application on hold.

Under organizations and entities:
Name: covid 19 apr pending OS dependent
Other sub type description: covid 19
Other reason description: spouse overseas
Effective date: 27 may 2021

Eligibility: passed april 24 2021
Security: blank
criminality: in progress
Info sharing: complete
Medical: passed.

please advise thanks