+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
I recently ordered gcms can anyone please explain me what does below mean. My aor is april 2020 i added my spouse on my pr application in feb 2021 and he gave his biometrics on july 2021. I am cec inland with outland spouse. Based on my gcms is my application on hold.

Under organizations and entities:
Name: covid 19 apr pending OS dependent
Other sub type description: covid 19
Other reason description: spouse overseas
Effective date: 27 may 2021

Eligibility: passed april 24 2021
Security: blank
criminality: in progress
Info sharing: complete
Medical: passed.

please advise thanks
This is the same group even my file is under processing. Everything got passed in Feb 2021. No updates after that.
AOR - Dec 2020
VO - Vancouver.

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
I recently ordered gcms can anyone please explain me what does below mean. My aor is april 2020 i added my spouse on my pr application in feb 2021 and he gave his biometrics on july 2021. I am cec inland with outland spouse. Based on my gcms is my application on hold.

Under organizations and entities:
Name: covid 19 apr pending OS dependent
Other sub type description: covid 19
Other reason description: spouse overseas
Effective date: 27 may 2021

Eligibility: passed april 24 2021
Security: blank
criminality: in progress
Info sharing: complete
Medical: passed.

please advise thanks
Security section blank means it got passed too.

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
No you don’t have to do anything for Outland spouse. Just mention that they are outside Canada and then they should get a PPR. Apparently my portal email and my spouses PPR was send in the same day but I never received my portal email until a month later I called IRCC and was informed by them that I have already been emailed the portal email.
hi @nurzohra , So what was the further update on your application. I'm in same situation. I got a portal confirmation email, spouse is outland. Replied with all details as you said above.

Last edited:

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey All, similar to others, I also received an email for IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal today(AOR June 19 2020). I am a principal applicant inland residing in Canada with overseas dependent (spouse). I replied with all the details they had asked for in PDF and informed my spouse is outside Canada currently. Fingers crossed and wishing others good luck.

King18

Jul 10, 2021
Hey All, similar to others, I also received an email for IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal today(AOR June 19 2020). I am a principal applicant inland residing in Canada with overseas dependent (spouse). I replied with all the details they had asked for in PDF and informed my spouse is outside Canada currently. Fingers crossed and wishing others good luck.
Congratulations…when was your medicals extended

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Hi All,

Congratulations for every one who are all received COPR's. If spouse is in India what is the process. are they asking to submit the passport to VFS office or what kind of mails you are receiving from IRCC regarding outland. Can any one guide me.

Reactions: Aaak Sharma