+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Diane6

Mar 17, 2021
for myself only, have not even received PPR for my dependent yet. I have submitted my declaration that I am in Canada, my address and picture and now its "In review with IRCC". In terms of PPR, Nothing. I plan to contact them telling I have not received PPR after I get CORP I guess?I don't know, very unorganised.
Total agree, they are so unorganized! But good for you! I'm very happy for you!

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Total agree, they are so unorganized! But good for you! I'm very happy for you!
Oh nothing to be happy yet.. They had my name all wrong in the portal, I am worried even my COPR will have wrong name. I also read somewhere that someone received wrong person's COPR. It is insanity happening lol

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
I plan to wait until the end of September. If still nothing. I'll give up too... Wasted so much time, energy, and money on this. I really miss my family....
I also have a Kid outside of Canada. but honestly we waited for so long, just wait until the end of year at least ...

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Whats gonna happen now? I guess they will process your PR like Outside of Canada applicant?
I think so. Honestly, I am not even sure how they will process my application. Someone told here on this thread that before issuing PR, they will confirm where I am located but I am not sure about the process.

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
what do you usually write when you contact local MP ? need some advice as I am also thinking of contacting local MP
TBH. All they want is use of representative form from you. But if u explain your situation a little they might be willing to put a little more efforts for you.
You can look up your local MP and send them an email regarding your situation. They will send you a form to fill up and within one day they will get you latest update and a reply " We cannot intervene and expedite IRCC files. We have no authority on that". If your advisor is good or an agent is good, you might get a detailed reply from IRCC. I mean IRCC even wrote that this guy contacted us many times in this 2 months. We have received additional documents (PHAC- Just hoping some compassion from Officer- May b) We attached it in the file when Officer will pick up. They confirmed my criminality is pending and outland's spouse is passed. WTF

So u can try. This might help of get a little extra detail about your process or even a Bring forward date (Never heard of this before today) but I don't think this in any way will help expedite the process.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
TBH. All they want is use of representative form from you. But if u explain your situation a little they might be willing to put a little more efforts for you.
You can look up your local MP and send them an email regarding your situation. They will send you a form to fill up and within one day they will get you latest update and a reply " We cannot intervene and expedite IRCC files. We have no authority on that". If your advisor is good or an agent is good, you might get a detailed reply from IRCC. I mean IRCC even wrote that this guy contacted us many times in this 2 months. We have received additional documents (PHAC- Just hoping some compassion from Officer- May b) We attached it in the file when Officer will pick up. They confirmed my criminality is pending and outland's spouse is passed. WTF

So u can try. This might help of get a little extra detail about your process or even a Bring forward date (Never heard of this before today) but I don't think this in any way will help expedite the process.
Im sorry, I just find it funny that they mentioned "this guy contacted us many times".. seriously???? Of course we did when they took 3-4 times longer than they should have. Ridiculous.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Im sorry, I just find it funny that they mentioned "this guy contacted us many times".. seriously???? Of course we did when they took 3-4 times longer than they should have. Ridiculous.
I know right. But they were like applicant. On and Around May 14, contacted many times via webforms (Not gonna lie- it was a desperate and frustrating month) . Asked us to expedite process by sending supporting documents which we have attached to the file bla bla. So yea. They know who is banging the door :p

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
I know right. But they were like applicant. On and Around May 14, contacted many times via webforms (Not gonna lie- it was a desperate and frustrating month) . Asked us to expedite process by sending supporting documents which we have attached to the file bla bla. So yea. They know who is banging the door :p
We should send them 10 webforms a day, all of us. lol

vik.k

May 11, 2015

who need the representative form....The MP