+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

suji@03

Jan 25, 2020
Not sure. Bcoz I have same scenario. I and my spouse got ecopr bcoz we are inland and my son’s ppr is pending bcoz he is Outland.
Mine also same situation .my self and spouse are in canada but did not receive ecopr and kid is in india . How come they processes urs as u also have dependant outland. Please let me know .. i have created mine and kid under one email id as i got also kid portal (even specifying that he is in outland)confirmation so created kid’s under mine .. but specified that he is in india in email communication.
so they put on hold us also saying dependant child is in outland.
our workpermit gonna expire. Have to apply for workpermit now to restore the jobs..
Please let me know how u follwed for ur kid

VIkramjdu

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
I am in the same group. Everything passed. July 2020 AOR. But my spouse reached here a month ago. updated the address and raised a webform requesting to make final decision. But no update at all.
I am in the same group. Everything passed. July 2020 AOR. But my spouse reached here a month ago. updated the address and raised a webform requesting to make final decision. But no update at all.
@Dhivyabharathi any updates on your application

Diyora

Oct 13, 2017
Aor: April 7 2021
I am Inland main applicant, one dependent outland (India)
Called CIC on July 13th 2021, Agent told me everything passed waiting for final decision,
But on July 22nd 2021 I got email to provide the supporting document for Proof of Relationship and
Marriage questionnaires(10 questions for me and my dependent). I am confused if everything is passed why the send me query?
Did you add your spouse later ?
If you submitted your application as a single applicant and then you add the spouse they ask questions

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
Did you add your spouse later ?
If you submitted your application as a single applicant and then you add the spouse they ask questions
Not necessarily, I had my spouse in my application from the beginning and I still received the questionnaire.

Ksingh24

Jul 26, 2021
What’s your timeline please?
Aor-8 March
Married-24 March
Webform sent to add spouse-3 july
Spouse added and biometrics -26 july.

we are only given 1 month to do the biometrics and no appointments are available before September. Does anyone know what to do in this situation?

ChefNirmal

May 6, 2021
Any Ray of Hope for people who got confirmation email on June but no portal login id or password received yet due to Outland dependent (India)??? Vancouver local visa office.
I am really tired and fed up of this wait game… feels like i am loosing my grip and would fall into depression send like 4-5 followup emails with no reply..
Any one who received any goodnews???
My last hope

Reactions: man8243

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Any Ray of Hope for people who got confirmation email on June but no portal login id or password received yet due to Outland dependent (India)??? Vancouver local visa office.
I am really tired and fed up of this wait game… feels like i am loosing my grip and would fall into depression send like 4-5 followup emails with no reply..
Any one who received any goodnews???
My last hope
I don’t know why Vancouver VO is not making any progress at all.For me also everything got passed in feb 2021 but bo confirmation portal email.Today I called IRCC agent and they were also saying saying Vancouver VO is having very little progress in recent times.Really depressed.
Dec 2020 AOR

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
When did you receive this questionnaire, middle of application or at the end? What supporting documents you have submitted? Cuz the only allowed 4mb files.
At the end. I submitted all the necessary documents and the rest that would not fit, raised a webform asking the officer how to upload them. But never received a reply for that just a passport request for spouse.

man8243

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Any one who received any goodn news???
My last hope
Did they asked you about status of your dependents in email ?? did you ever replied to that email??
One of my friend has same case. Her whole family(Husband and 2 kids) is in India. She received an email from CPC Edmonton to confirm their current status so they can give final decision about her application. She received her portal login right after replying them. Next day eCOPR was in her account.