+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Finally got some movement on our application, got the first email from Virtual landing unit yesterday, the only thing is I dont understand why would they send me anything first as I am dependent inland and my wife who is the PA is outside Canada, we are from eastern Europe.
Is it fair to hope that she would soon receive any requests for address and photo confirmation?
I got it 2 weeks ago, still waiting for login information.. Idk what they are doing.

Ksingh24

Jul 26, 2021
Hi all,
I got biometrics instructions letter for my Outland spouse today, but the letter has my Canadian address on it instead of spouses address from India . Is it normal?

Reactions: EclaT

mem.ar=June

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
App. Filed.......
Ar - 21 June 2019
AOR Received.
Aor - 18 July 2019
Med's Request
Upfront Medical done In july
Med's Done....
Medical Passed in July
Passport Req..
Passport request - Oct 2021
LANDED..........
Landed - Nov 2021
Hi all,
I got biometrics instructions letter for my Outland spouse today, but the letter has my Canadian address on it instead of spouses address from India . Is it normal?
Yes it is normal

anshpri

Jul 20, 2021
Hi all,
Yes it was the same in our case also they put the address of principal applicant in BIL.

salsa0

Jun 30, 2021
Hi all, I got a re-medical request for outland dependent today, which is one month before his medical expires, does that mean all the other stages have been completed and medical is the last step?

Sonia Sagwal

Mar 19, 2021
You can either ask the panel physician to correct it in the e-Medical system if they can and also send a web form.

However, all IRCC needs is an upfront sheet with the IME Number to locate the medical record and attach it to your application.
Thank you for your reply but whenever i am calling IRCC they are saying that they didn’t receive the results yet and i am so scared, I don’t have any one back home who can go to hospital as i lost closed one in my family and don’t know what to do in this situation, should i go for upfront medical or simply ask the hospital to fix their mistake. Please guide me

VPPP

Jul 26, 2021
Hi all,
Hey, you added your spouse name later? Could you share your AOR and when did you add your spouse name if?

suji@03

Jan 25, 2020
Yeah they did issued copr for me and my spouse(inland) but haven’t issued any kind of approval for my Outland dependent son. When called ircc they said bcoz of travel restrictions.
Hi please let me know .. actually myself and spouse are in canada and 5 yr old son in india.. we three did not receive copr being inland and also kid dint receive ppr.actually while creating pr portal confirmation .. i used my spouse emial id for spouse username and password. I specified one email id for myself and kid.
please let me know how did you create portals ..